Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Prometheus100c
Prometheus100c
Well hello to you, i guess nowdays you don't start conversations with a ''hey''.
Anyways. my comment about the guy who wrote that no one cared about nordicblabla comment was just a hint, that showed him that his not the ruler of what is a good post or bad or even if people should care.
Prometheus100c
Prometheus100c
But ofc as it alwayst is with bulleyes the alpha bulley can say anything he want's without geting a punchliner back. And his hyena pack is still going to keep his back and backslapp. I'm on the other hand don't give a crap if people disslike me becouse i did the right thing, pointing out that his not the decision maker.
Prometheus100c
Prometheus100c
And his hyena pack then ''attacked'' me and when you criticise someone you are then automaticlly an open box that is empty waiting to get some thing back. Those are the rules irl.
Prometheus100c
Prometheus100c
If someone tells you, that you are an idiot what do you do, not mention his weaknesses. And i don't care if his son is mentally screwed w/e. This isn't a candyland he plays all mature but is in fact a teenager that got a baby with a drunk girl afther a party, and keept the kid. Maybe it's common in America?
Prometheus100c
Prometheus100c
And i'm really tired to correct my text, but feel free to discuss wether it was morally right or wrong from me to ''payback to his stupidity''

And i'm not trolling, maybe you internet troll hunters are just hungry afther some troll meat. But i'm not the bad guy an again believe me or not i don't care.

Have a nice day
Chowder138
Chowder138
Still not sure why you're dubbing us a "hyena pack." Sounds awfully like what Nordic does when people give him plops.

Anyway, the only "bully" (referenced in one of the early replies to this post) here is you. I love how you make false accusations about MonkeyZero when in reality you know nothing of him or anyone else at all.
Prometheus100c
Prometheus100c
I don't care if you judge my thoughts being false, don't like it get over it, or go cry. You are exacly what a hyena pack member does. Interrogate then go back and tell the other from your plops pack. You all are'' close internet buddies '' ofc you will hold each others back.. I'm on the other hand don't even need people to hold my back, and give bad rating afther a comment, which i see you people do alot.
Chowder138
Chowder138
I honestly have no idea why you're even still here, on this forum. The members here (aside from Brooklyn, of course) are generally friendly, even me. You do not understand that concept. And don't defend yourself by saying that you're being "honest." That's the kind of honesty that a child has when they first begin to understand the term.