Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
rizen
rizen
Yeah, seems that Ren tags names randomly...to what end? only Ren knows...Personally, I'm hoping it's a fight club of some sort.
Renegader
Renegader
I don't know what that problem is.. you're probably malware. Ouch. :sadface: Seriously though, haven't heard it to happen to anyone else, so it could be your comp, maybe try to see if the same problem exists on another computer like your phone or something?
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
I know a few people have experienced a good bit of lag lately. Not sure about that malware stuff.
Renegader
Renegader
rizen
rizen
Mate, I'm from NZ...we don't have phones.
Strange...it was a prompt that jumped up before I could log into the page, said the site had malware and a sad looking face thingy to go with it...I assumed the site was hacked for plopss and giggles because if I was an evil mastermind genius and gonna malware a site or someone, I wouldn't announce it, I'd just be all ninja about it. But yeah, maybe I broke my computer.
Renegader
Renegader
It says the site has malware? You mean the red Google message? If you get a Cloudflare message then that tells you that your computer has Malware and should fix it etc, not the site :p
Renegader
Renegader
Hahahah, I'm not that far :)
rizen
rizen
I dont know what a cloudflare is...I guess this means that I am the malware :sadface:
Renegader
Renegader
Hahahah, what is the message that comes up though? Like how does it tell you the site has Malware? Do you have a screenshot if possible? Is it a red error message?
rizen
rizen
Naw sorry man, it was a couple of days ago. I wasn't expecting it, it caught me with my pants down...If it comes up again, I'll be sure to get get a screenshot, but I haven't seen it again since. I really do suspect it was a random incident...I don't hold you responsible (secretly holds you responsible).
Renegader
Renegader
Wait... you were uh.. jacking off?
rizen
rizen
Noooo...wait....is this relevant to the malware?
Renegader
Renegader
" it caught me with my pants down.."
Renegader
Renegader
?? It could be?
rizen
rizen
hey c'mon now....havent we all been caught with our pants down?
Renegader
Renegader
Uther Pundragon, help me out? :( Why were you even on the forum with your pants down.... what was on your next tab? :\
rizen
rizen
Malware...apparently.
rizen
rizen
I dont do 'next tabs' it makes me feel like I'm cheating on my current tab.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
*stays out of this convo*
Renegader
Renegader
Hahaha, I don't know. :sadface: