Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
dunklunk
dunklunk
Just tell me you don't look like a hockey player. ;)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Nah, everyone tells me it's not noticeable when I ask. I went to the dentist Tuesday...do they even have hockey in Texas? XD
dunklunk
dunklunk
Good to hear. What?! Hockey in Texas?! Truly, Znow is not a hockey fan. You do have the Dallas Stars, but only if you count them as Texas. LOL
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Eh, I'm not that big a fan of sports. I find them boring to watch. I just don't get the hype everyone puts on football and such. :/
dunklunk
dunklunk
I hear ya. I'm a hockey fan first. Football comes in third. Just another form of entertainment really.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Yeah, I guess so, but then again I don't really watch all that much television anymore. I prefer writing to keep me occupied and talking to people as I find the way society is evolving to be fascinating and disturbing. What's your second favorite sport since you said the first and third?
dunklunk
dunklunk
Ah, nice catch. 2nd place would be motorcycle racing. Agree with what you say about society, too. Seems no one really TALKS to people these days. Just buried in their smart phones and stuff. Which is why I don't have one. :)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I'm supposed to be getting one soon, but I don't intend to use it for anything but talking to people. :D I find the games they have developed for them a bit mind numbing. Now if i found a good puzzle app, that's a different story. Haha. And motorcycle racing? I've heard of tractor races but never motorcycle racing. I think I might actually like that sport.
dunklunk
dunklunk
Nice. And I love puzzle games! Love bike racing. Can't stand NASCAR as they just go around in circles. But bikes? Poetry in motion, imo. <3 :)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
NASCAR aggravates me. It's exactly how Jeff Dunham describes it with his pimp doll. XD