Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
kyleekay
kyleekay
Hi there. Well I think everyone on this site lives skyrim. :p but thanks for saying hello! :)
kyleekay
kyleekay
Loves*
jonathan90
jonathan90
yes , its nice to meet you so I want to ask you about your character race and character specialization?I was a assassin theif in my last game as a wood elf. now I am starting a mage warrior and its awsome as I am using diffirent magic skills now like all 3 destruction,alteration and restoration perks.
jonathan90
jonathan90
I am a nord by the way so what is your skyrim race?and specialization?
kyleekay
kyleekay
That sounds cool. :) I have a character who is a Dark Elf SpellSword, focusing on 1h, heavy armor and conjuration. My newest build is a Khajiit, and she is an assasin/thief focusing on 1h,light Armor, archery, alchemy and smithing.
jonathan90
jonathan90
I think thats if I get my nord to level 81 atleast I am going to start a new assassin/theif character and might go back to a wood elf again or have a dark elf instead because dark elf is best for a pure assassin type while wood elves are the best theives and archers and assassin/theives.
jonathan90
jonathan90
I think you will really like an assassin mage theif type?
or dark elf but the choice is all up to you.
kyleekay
kyleekay
I've very fond of dark elves but I have never played a wood elf. Sounds fun :)
jonathan90
jonathan90
yeah humm I do not really prefer high elves or dark elves as much because to me they just look deppressing too much only to me they do.I love wood elves and nords because they are so bright in nature.
kyleekay
kyleekay
Ah good point, Dark Elves definitely aren't bubbly haha. Maybe that's why I like playing those "darker" races, 'cause IRL I'm pretty bubbly, so I like RP'ing with a character that isn't like me.