Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
the brtherhood of darkness will kill you embassy by sending 2 people in....thats how skilled we are.
Volanere
Volanere
The brotherhood is cowards who creep in the shadows to cowardly to fight face to face.
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
dont try me.
Volanere
Volanere
Your over your head with this superior mer.
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
강남 스타일
Volanere
Volanere
Ok, this proves that nords do not know how to write lol.
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
we know multiple languages. we know chinese, japanese,nordic, german, lithuanian, russian and the intergalactic language, oh and dragon language....the only thing we know how it say in korean is gangnam style!
Suleku
Suleku
lol... the Stormcloaks wouldn't make a very good leadership in skyrim... I'd rather be invaded by the thalmor if it gets to this point XD
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
skyrim should be ruled by nords as it is the nords land.
TheShadedOne
TheShadedOne
Honestly Rebel? Skyrim belonged to the Snow Elves WAY before the Nords ever showed up, so really, Skyrim belongs to the elves. Oh, by the way, Volanere, if you need an assassin (a real assassin) to take care of those filthy brotherhood amateurs,give me a call
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
so you call us AMATURES? well ill see that when you no head.
Volanere
Volanere
You seem like a professional ShadedOne i will keep your skill set in mind. You could help in the destruction of the Dark Brotherhood, of course for a nice chunk of gold.
Suleku
Suleku
@ Rebel: I'm sorry but you stormcloaks are blind! This land is for all people not just you nords!
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
i fight for the men and women of skyrim because they are the most badass defendes of their land.....and if you really think about it......these words will scare you.....dragonborn.....fus ro dah.....
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil! I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath...I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing! I fight... because I must.
TheShadedOne
TheShadedOne
You really don't know when to give up, huh?
Volanere
Volanere
My profile page should be a thread all in its own lol.
Suleku
Suleku
That's because everyone loves volanere :eek:
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
exept the stormcloaks.....but yeah.....hes pretty cool imma give him a follow...
Deadpool.
Deadpool.
nightingales are cool.