Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Nuuberk
Nuuberk
im pretty sure they're working on a new one, i finished dragonborn and i'm working on dawnguard at the moment
Naginata
Naginata
Both were really good, but if someone had to choose only one I would definitely recommend Dragonborn. It was epic :D I can't wait to see their next DLC. Isn't it supposed to have something to do with the Snow Elves?
Panthera
Panthera
I have Dragonborn dlc for some time but still didn't start yet. :)
Nuuberk
Nuuberk
personally i really liked dawnguard just because of all the content it added, i did like dragonborn quite a bit but i had gotten so pissed off when Miraak appeared and stole the dragon soul from me when i was trying to unlock the other two words of the bend will shout. I was actually quite surprised when i met the snow elf in dawnguard, apparently you can find the dwarves too but i havent yet.
Naginata
Naginata
I really loved Dragonborn for all the territory and content it added. I go to Solstheim all the time :) Dawnguard was great as well, I love how it expanded on the vampires and the perks they give, and added some lore to it. I loved the new locations it gave as well, and all the cool additional content. :)
Panthera
Panthera
To bad you can't form a new hold and become a Jarl of Downguard hold. lol they should make dlc for Downguard to have missions to establish city and eventually a major city... than I would at least have somewhere to spend my money. ^^
Naginata
Naginata
I wish you could make modifications to Fort Dawnguard and Castle Volkihar. You become the master of either one, yet you can't change anything.
Panthera
Panthera
yeah... :)
Panthera
Panthera
Btw... like I said before I still haven't start the Dragonborn dlc, so I was wondering does somebody says to you about Solstheim and how to get there (I know it's in Windhelm, the guy who takes you to there, but I need to know if somebody mentions that, so I would have the reason to go there)?
Naginata
Naginata
After a certain level, you will have two Cultists run into you and talk to you, then initiate an attack. That's when Dragonborn begins. :) So keep an eye out for two creepy guys wearing robes and Dragon Priest-like Masks!
Panthera
Panthera
great thank you... now I can finally continue to RP. :)
Nuuberk
Nuuberk
did you become a vampire lord or a dawnguard?
Naginata
Naginata
No problem, hun :) And I played as both sides, personally I prefer the Volkihar side, its creepiness TOTALLY appeals to me :D But I can only handle it in small doses, that's why I alternate sides each time I make a new character :)
Nuuberk
Nuuberk
I finished it as a vampire lord so I'm probably going to do it again as a dawnguard. Is the dawnguard questline as interesting as the vampire lord one?
Panthera
Panthera
Probably the same just slight differences. Like siding with Empire or Stormcloaks.