Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Kynareth
Kynareth
Yeah :)
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
How many graphic mods are you using when you made her? :)
Kynareth
Kynareth
I don't have a lot of mods....my computer isn't exactly of the "top quality" gaming variety. In terms of graphics, I only had a hair mod and face/skin mod installed.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Ah, well I could tell you had a skin mod at least. :) Bosmer look much better though. :)
Kynareth
Kynareth
Oh and one that gives a a few more eye colours, cause I REALLY wanted to give my Dunmer character eyes like Karliah's. xD
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha. Dunmer are still my favorite race in TES. xD
Kynareth
Kynareth
Dunmer and great! But, I generally like all of the races. They all have their cool little quirks, lol.
Kynareth
Kynareth
are*
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Well they have are pretty cool in their own way. I just like the Dunmer a bit more. :p
Kynareth
Kynareth
Lol. Got to admit, the main races I choose to play are either: Dunmer, Bosmer, Nord or Imperial. I have had a couple of playthroughs with Khajiit and High Elves though
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
And you just left out the Argonians eh? Got something against people with scaly skin hm? xD
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
I've played with them all. Longest running characters I had in Skyrim were Nord and Redguard though.
Kynareth
Kynareth
Haha, no! I've had an Argonian character before. Don't play them as much as the ones I have listed though. =)
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha. I should play Skyrim again though. Maybe make a new Dunmer. Refugee and all. Could be fun.
Kynareth
Kynareth
Yeah. Play with the alternate start mod. That's fun if you like to rp your characters.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha indeed. I have that one. I also have numerous mods that make the game more realistic and hard. Like hunger, thirst, hypothermia, etc. xD
Kynareth
Kynareth
I have the Frostfall mods. What's the hunger & thirst mod you have?
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Hm, can't recall without looking at the game and the game pc is upstairs. It was a pretty detailed one though. Let you adjust the different levels or how quickly you got hungry or thirty or tired. They even added in a blood thirst thing if you were a vampire.
Kynareth
Kynareth
Sounds awesome xD I'll have to search for one.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
If I ever remember I'll be sure to tell you. ^_^