Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Well hello there, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting yet.
Bunnie
Bunnie
We have not. I am Ammy. I am trying to make new friends since I am still new here. ^^ Do you like heavy metal?
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lol, well I'll happily be your friend. I'm not really into it, but I appreciate most music in general.
Bunnie
Bunnie
:3 Friend.

I do as well. Have you heard of Loscil or Stars Of The Lid? Biosphere?
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I've heard of biosphere, but not the other one, I mostly listen to old school rap, or that style.
Bunnie
Bunnie
Awesome. ^^
So what do you like playing as in Skyrim?
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I have found enjoyable ways to play pretty much every race/class, but my personal preference is a sneak warrior/skirmisher. Light armor, a shield and a dagger/sword. Throw in sneak and destraction and it's a great all around class.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
What about you? You strike me as a sneaky assassin type.
Bunnie
Bunnie
That's great. And no, I go with either an all Destruction High Elf or an all Two-Handed Nord. :3
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Nice, Mages are what I struggle with most, I just can never deal with a character that's that squishy, and I don't want to break the game with enchanting.
Bunnie
Bunnie
Awws. :C
Do you like to draw or write?
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I try to draw, but I'm no good at anything but sketches. Though I do try and write, I've had mad writer's block. I'm kinda just coming back to the forums after a kinda rough time in my life and I'm still blocked.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
My preffered form is poetry, but I write stories as well, it's a good way to express myself. I'm guessing your an artist too?
Bunnie
Bunnie
Ohh. I see. I love to draw and write. I am not a good writer though. I'm decent at drawing.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I think I'm a pretty good writer, terrible at drawing. So, what kind of games do you like to play besides skyrim?
Bunnie
Bunnie
Garrysmod on Steam. That's about it.