Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
I missed you. Much like the desert misses the rain. Or like Llamas miss hats. Or like baking tins miss cake mix. I MISSED YOU A LOT, OKAY?! <3
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Hahahah xD Wellll I could write a whole smut thread with how much I've missed you... ;P <3 ahah
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
DO IT! I'd be impressed, lol. <3 <3
We could write a smut thread TOGETHER! =D
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Ahhh I say let's do it!! :D
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Haha, awesome! ^_^
Give me a topic and it shall be done! <3
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Hmm...how would you feel about a Pirate smut thread type-a thing?? :3
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Hmmmm~ I've never RP'd Pirates before! That could be fun~ Not entirely sure where/how to begin...
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Hmm....well, I have faith in your creativity :) I'll try and think of a beginning too :D
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Are we thinking like Skyrim pirates, or non-skyrim related plot pirates?
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
I'd be fine with either one, whichever you think would be! easier to work with!
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Long as you're in it, it'll be brilliant :)
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
^_^ Hmm. Well, an original, non-Skyrim themed RP would be fun!
Oh! I ALSO HAVE AN IDEA!
How do you feel about like, post-apocolyptic or Survival-Horror type games? I've got a craving for a modern-ish game like that for a while now... Maybe we could juggle two games?
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
I....LOVE....POST-APOCALYPTIC STUFF! You know me so well x) hahah. Hmm, I'd be totally down for just a post-apocalyptic smut thread kind of thing, now that you mention it :D
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Haha, dork! I love post-apocalyptic stuff too ^_^
Why don't we do a Smut-RP? Where it has both plot and smut! =D
I mean, it's the end of the normal world as we know it, so why not have sex while we're still alive? =P
So, what's your post-apocalyptic poison of choice, my dear? Do you prefer Zombie Apocalypse or Nuclear Fallout Apocalypse or some other kind?
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
You love my dork side though x)
And for sure! That all sounds good to me :p
Hmm...I'm thinking like a Nuclear Fallout Apocalypse, kinda like how Fallout and how Mad Max 3 are :D
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Awesome. I approve of this <3
Rextoret
Rextoret
*now stalking that thread*
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Looks like the stalkers have started, Mab ;P
Rextoret
Rextoret
XD I love P-A and Smut, so I'm eager to read more! *fades into background, ready to reappear at a moment's notice*
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Lol, awesome. I feel special now! =D