Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
AS88
AS88
I enjoyed the witchdoctor build, too, similar to other ones I've seen but still distinctive, especially when you're two thralled Forsworn conjured a pair of Frost Atronachs. If you get on theskyrimblog I'll support you
FudgeMuppet
FudgeMuppet
mmm its alright. and thanks. Is it as simple as making an account?
AS88
AS88
Pretty much, you have to join the 'character building' group (which is just a matter of clicking join), then I think you can submit stuff.

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building

1800 members in the group, plus anyone who stumbles across it through youtube or here, like me.
FudgeMuppet
FudgeMuppet
thanks heaps. sorry for being an annoyance, I mean I only started uploading 5 days ago, I have 19 subs (dont know if thats a good sub:time ratio) but I just feel like unless I get my stuff out there, my channel will never been seen.
AS88
AS88
No worries, I know what it's like trying to get the word out for things. I imagine it's a snowball effect, the more subscribers you get, the quicker you'll grow. For now, keep the focus on quality videos and trying to find the right sites for your stuff. Maybe even get in touch with some of the big guys like TrendKill or someone, see if they'll feature you in a vid or something
FudgeMuppet
FudgeMuppet
hahaa sent him a super long humble request an hour ago. doubt he'll do anything but eh thanks for the advice
AS88
AS88
Awesome, keep going and you'll get there
FudgeMuppet
FudgeMuppet
Hey man you know MrRhexx? He's a skyrim gamer with 70k subs and he just commented "Good Video :)" on my witchdoctor build and now I'm getting heaps of subs yaaay :D just thought I'd let you know cos you said to get in touch with the "big guys" :D :D
AS88
AS88
Nice! There you go man, now the ball's rolling you'll be all good :)