Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
My ladies are plenty beautiful without it! ^_^ I use different mods that are less clashy. Let me find you a pic of my Lilumae~
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
There she is! Prettyfull!
Vixen Blackbriar
Vixen Blackbriar
I think aesthetic mods are outnumbering functional mods in my game at this point.

And she is very pretty. In the quirkiest, nerdiest sort of wonderful way. The character I just made is a total babe. I can't even handle how pretty she is. It might merit a screen shot.
Simus
Simus
I love your pics Mab! And most of my mods are crafting mods, follower stuff or more world content. I don't really have any aesthetic mods simply because I like how the game looks just fine :) lots of cute armor for Alice and Lydia though!
Vixen Blackbriar
Vixen Blackbriar
Cute here meaning slutty, right?
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Quirky/Nerdy Alchemist girl is EXACTLY what I was going for! Those types of girls give me a girl-boner if I ever had one. Quirky outweighs slutty by far! I don't care about how much skin you're showing, I care about how many alchemical ingredients you can identify by taste alone. IMPRESS ME.
Vixen Blackbriar
Vixen Blackbriar
Hahahaha! That's hilarious. My characters vary. I have a really religiously devout Redguard, a wealthy noble duelist, a pacifistic alchemist, and the list goes on. So I guess if I swung that way, my lady-boner would be for unique?
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Hahaha, perhaps!
Simus
Simus
Well, I have a lot of fetish stuff, catsuits and gloves and boots and such, and retexturing armor to give the wearer giant Tits, so cute and slutty. There's no skin with most of the outfits save the head so it's awesome without slutty. I guess.
Simus
Simus
And quirky girls are the best! They have gray matter in their heads so they're more than just legs and tits :D
Vixen Blackbriar
Vixen Blackbriar
Where'd you find catsuits?
Simus
Simus
Anything by Turbosnowy on Steam or Nexus. I use Steam for everything but UFO.
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
When you said you had fetish stuff, I immediately imaged ball-gags and handcuffs, I'm sorry, lol.
I was like "This is a side of Simus I NEVER knew! ....AWESOME!" lol
Simus
Simus
Well, there are daemon wings and nipple piercing body chains...
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Yay succubus! =D
Vixen Blackbriar
Vixen Blackbriar
Hahahaha! Imagining Alice in that. So sweet and innocent... and then Simus gets his hands on her ;)
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
ROFL!
Oh god. Simus and ALICE?! Father and Daughter? Mental image... cannot erase... oh god!
Vixen Blackbriar
Vixen Blackbriar
I meant Simus as in player Simus, not as in his character Simus. But thanks for the shared image. :p
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
You're welcome! =D I felt inclined to pass my horror along.