Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
lol you say that like warm weather is a bad thing...
Karen
Karen
Summer is easily my least favorite season. :p I hate heat.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
:O well maybe its just where you are from. I can stand cold but heat isn't as killer for me. How hot does it get there? lol I imagine a desert but the thermometer says 85 degrees.
Karen
Karen
A typical hot summer day here is like 20-25C, which is about 68-77F. That already kills me. :S
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
lol wow I actually overshot it... And here I thought I was shooting low. Well That's to bad. Good thing you don't want to go to Arizona or even nor Cal sounds like you would get heatstroke in 2 seconds.
Karen
Karen
Yeah, I've been to Vegas and California on vacation before, all I can say is thank god for a/c. And water rides in Disneyland.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
lol Well those are extreme cases. And I will agree Water Rides are the plops. xD IDK North Cali is a bit more temperate but may be to hot for your blood mmk I will stop bothering you now
Karen
Karen
Haha, I'm not bothered. And I suppose so, don't think I've ever been to north Cal.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Nor Cal Covers the spectrium but it may be just cold enough for you. lol I had to resist the urge to call you a polar bear...
Panthera
Panthera
I'm with zenghi with this one. We sometimes have 40C hot summers but also very cold winters, sometimes temparature drops to -7C or more. So if could choose I'd choose summer any time... Hell, I woul prefere to have sumer whole year. :p :D
Karen
Karen
Lol Zhengi. Well, to be fair, I don't like extreme cold weather either. Though if I had to choose, I'd pick freezing over heat. :p

And oh my god Panthera, I would absolutely die in 40C. :S It was 16C earlier and I could barely walk my dog for half an hour. I'd be camping indoors all day if I lived where you live, lol.
Panthera
Panthera
Well that is why you live in Canada (my image of Canada = Siberia or even Antarctica). Though I'm not satisfied where I currently live... I'm planning to move too Greece, Italia or Spain. :D
Karen
Karen
Oh, that sounds nice. I want to visit Europe one day, too.
Panthera
Panthera
Make sure to come at winter when teperatures are somewhere around 10C in those country's. :D