Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
LordNaskill
LordNaskill
na man my friends do artwork and illustrations cause they are book and comic writers and drawers
AS88
AS88
Cool :)
LordNaskill
LordNaskill
thinking of a new character what u think female or male done to many males only like 2 females should at least make a new female character got a few idea like a female pirate or a beautiful alluring thief or maybe a solider type
LordNaskill
LordNaskill
if Male I would like to do a cult from the old era's of elder scrolls who is a devoted worshipper to a Dadric god or demon depends on what u call them.Another thing for male would be a type alchemist or enchanter some one who gets left on the side someone who is not strong and willing to fight
AS88
AS88
Do both? I have a tendency to make more male characters, but females offer a different perspective at times. Female pirate is good, maybe a Redguard with Hammerfell Garb and a Scimitar? Could make a spellsword with the mage armour perks, that's always fun.