Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
White_Memories
White_Memories
lol~ XD
OneCannotSimply
OneCannotSimply
Can you explain RPing on the forums to me?
White_Memories
White_Memories
Of course! We all have a point we start off at so I'll help you. Basically, you have the OOC thread (out of character) which is where we have various out of character discussions and the like.

Then there's the In Character thread, which I will create when I have the desired number of participants. I'll post the first piece, the starting post, and then someone replies. Anyone can reply at their leisure, as fast or slow as they want, once the thread gets going.

After I get my last member I'll go into more detail in the OOC thread.
OneCannotSimply
OneCannotSimply
Nice. And thank you for letting me be in your RP, and explaining this to me. :D
White_Memories
White_Memories
No problem! We all start sometime and I'm not going to dash someone's hopes just because they're new.
OneCannotSimply
OneCannotSimply
Yeah..I saw your RP, and my character is a werewolf in Skyrim, and I knew I just had to be in it. Again, thank you.
White_Memories
White_Memories
My character Elgal is a werewolf as well so it fits. And it really is nor problem but your very welcome.
OneCannotSimply
OneCannotSimply
Go Werewolves! You RP has a nice story. I can't wait to start! Your a very nice person. :D
White_Memories
White_Memories
Yeah, I love werewolves. And the Companion questline was fun. In fact, I'm drawing a werewolf right now.
OneCannotSimply
OneCannotSimply
I draw anime, but I doubt I could draw a werewolf. lol I haven't even finished the Companion's questline.
White_Memories
White_Memories
I draw anime as well but I'm teaching myself semi-realistic style on my own. And I finished every quest on Skyrim. Aside from DLC, which I haven't gotten any yet.
OneCannotSimply
OneCannotSimply
I haven't even finished the main story yet, but I know what happens. Its just that Skyrim's buttload of side-quests pulled me in. XD
White_Memories
White_Memories
lol

I just finished my drawing. Gonna post it on my deviantART and maybe link it to here somewhere.
OneCannotSimply
OneCannotSimply
I'm going to make a deviantART account, whats your username?
White_Memories
White_Memories
I linked it in my signature.