Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass
Character Card. OOC=Out of Character. IC=In Character
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Oh and I don't know about you but there's an edit button above the comment box.
It only allows you to edit the first post, and teh first post was yours. And don't worry about it, I enjoy having something to do.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
I can't figure out how to permalink my character :sadface:
What exactly are you having trouble with? What part of the process are you having trouble with?
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
For use in the Forums, leave it on the BB thing. Idk what the other thing does. Just rename the top text bar whatever you want the link to show up as, and copy paste the bottom text bar wherever you want it to be. I successfully did it with your character and named the link "My Character"Character Profiles
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
What do I do with the Share This Page button
I have no idea what that button does. Just copy the link in the bottom text bar and pasteit where you want it, preferably your sig.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
I'm not sure it worked right. I copied and pasted the bottom link to my sig but it didn't say My Character it just showed the actual link
How odd... that's what I did for my character... (Glidias). Let me try again real quick.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
No don't worry yourself. I screwed up the first time but I got it to work. Again, thank you for all your help.
I see now. I don't think renaming the top text bar does anything, the link should be named after the thread you posted it in. I don't know why it gives you the full link though.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Well like I said before I screwed something up, the first time I tried
You may apply to Wrath of the Dragon God, but I cannot promise you will be accepted. You haven't participated in any RPs before, and thus have nothing anyone can refer to or check up on to get a feel for how you write. I would advice putting some sample writing in your CC, and more detail.
More details about your character, and his past. More detail isn't required, and it's possible to have too much, but having a highly developed character can increase your chances of being accepted. Of course, the best place to develop a character is in an RP.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
How would I put some sample writing in my CC?
Editing it in, using the edit button. Below everything else, add a "sample writing" section, and give people a taste of your writing with your character. You can read some other people's CCs to get an idea.
Majir-Dar
Majir-Dar
Ah, thanks. I'll apply, once I am sure of my character and I've put in some sample writing.