Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass
Sounds good to me, are you familiar with how to make character cards and all of that? And atm Crusaders of Auri-El aren't really needed, as we've just kind of adapted them into NPCs controlled mostly by Ponder.
Lunaruse
Lunaruse
I'm not especially familiar, but I can figure it out by looking at other people's. And that's chill (though it breaks my heart ever so slightly) I can write for either side. I'm really excited. It looks so good!
As long as Rextoret sticks with it, it should remain awesome. Although it would be truly epic if GA and Ponder would post...
And you can post two CCs, one for either side. I just can't guarantee either one will be accepted.
Lunaruse
Lunaruse
Okay. And I was wondering if you guys were using some of thread thing, because that's what it seems like (I'm on page 17 of the thread)
The OOC? You don't have to read all of that! That's mostly just banter between us.
But the OOC is where you post CCs
Lunaruse
Lunaruse
Ya, I was looking at it and was wondering why it was all just a bunch of banter. So where is the story itself?