Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
I do. Though if you could PM more about it I could tailor it better to your story line :p
tx12001
tx12001
the mod is focused around a group of necromancers who are reffering to themselves as the order of the black worm and their mission is resurrect the lich mannimarco, the mod features several new npcs, a new dragon enemy, new books written by myself and hopefully some new items and a few tweaks to vanilla items, I need idears on Characters
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Wonderful. I would very much enjoy trying to help? Would you kindly PM me? lol I don't know how.
tx12001
tx12001
Right now all I am focused on is creating NPCs, I need at least 3 or 4 more, I already have Mannimaco himself, A Bosmer named Crimson who will serve as a follower throughout the guest, An Imperial Girl named Ruby who is his Half Sister and will be marriable, a Nord who gives you the quest named Gurthor Razor-Bane and a phycotic Dunmer named Kal Sinn and a Unique Wingless Dragon Enemy Type
tx12001
tx12001
I have also written a Book and I have tweaked the Necromancers Amulet, I had a cave area to hold the final part of thr quest however it caused a CTD
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
oh my.
Let me see. You may want a "Captain" like enemy necromancer.