Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I was kicked out of the place I was staying and not given time to find a place in town to stay because I refused to live with my dad again. Not ten minutes after receiving that news, I was broken up with. So I was temporarily homeless and also single all of a sudden. It was..difficult, but I managed (with the help of some good people) to get out of town to where my mom is.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
So now I'm living with her and my brother and I'm pretty happy. I've got a job now and I love it. I have that laptop I was supposed to get but didn't because of the people I was living with, and I get to have my puppy that was waiting on me to get a place so I could keep him. And he's so adorable. :3
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
But we have the internet now. Tomorrow I'm driving back to that hell-hole of a town to take my finals so I can get credit for the classes I took even though I couldn't continue attending class. Also, my step-dad was hit head on by a woman that ran a red light and he was taken to jail over a warrant he didn't know he had. He just got out this last Monday.