Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
solace84
solace84
your secret is safe with me.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
id like to join an rp with SD but i wouldnt know how to write up a character for any of his threads, besides i dont know how to fight :p ive talked my way out of them :D
solace84
solace84
you wouldn't need to fight, I'd protect you lol. I don't know if you've followed the RP, but you could maybe be a daughter or something to the ringleader guy Adrian (leader of the fight club) and my character Dalious could fall for her. That could bring up some drama. OR I saw your pics with all those badass females with bows and arrows, maybe be one of them.
solace84
solace84
I'm not sure as I recently just met the guy (SD), but he seems ok. If not then you could always join the RP I'll start down the line called "war of the condemned", but that won't be for awhile as my characters are currently busy in other threads.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
nice ideas but again it would be SDs call
solace84
solace84
want me to ask?
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
no its ok i already have, still waiting i know he is a busy person with ROF and what not so its fine :D but thanks though
solace84
solace84
i'll try anyway lol. I wont give names out but I'll complain that we need more females and see if it works
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
what is there only one right?
solace84
solace84
yeah I've already tried hitting on her but she's goo goo over SD lol
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
yeah i believe they were and still are in ROF so she started rping with him
solace84
solace84
what a hoe lol. j/k. my character just walked past her recently and gave her the 'eye fl*ff' look, she noticed and smiled lol.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
shes pretty good at rping, i myself am not :)
solace84
solace84
you just got to put yourself into the character like an actor does and sort of become them. do what they would do, say what they would say and what not...
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
yeah i was in drama and i was more of the behind the scene
solace84
solace84
me too, I was a tech. A naughty one like you should never be behind the scenes, though.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
who says im naughty? who told you!? *shifty eyes*
solace84
solace84
i mean...uh...sweet innocent young lady as yourself should be bright and center
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
i dunno i suppose you can read my rpin stuff and let me know what you think... needy writer at times :D