Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Skyrimosity
Skyrimosity
You are hiding your insecurities behind mediocrities.
A
AtomicDonut
orly?
Skyrimosity
A
Duon
Duon
Might be making the signature banner for the new Writers Guild, if Purpleshew likes what I come up with that is. :)
A
AtomicDonut
Writers Guild?
Skyrimosity
Skyrimosity
TRAITOR!!!
Duon
Duon
It's a kind of mentors group for writers Purpleshew is assembling.
A
A
AtomicDonut
I think you would be a great mentor, bout time we got some people to teach these newbs lol
Skyrimosity
Skyrimosity
I didn't understand what Shew was trying to do to be honest.
A
AtomicDonut
Duon
Duon
It gives people a group to turn to for help developing character cards, developing stories, writing tips, ect. Like I never would have got involved in any of this if it wasn't for SD's help and encouragement. Allot of people are to shy to give roleplaying a shot, really makes a difference to have someone giving you a bit of help when your getting started.
Skyrimosity
Skyrimosity
Noone helped me when I first started. *insert sadface*
A
AtomicDonut
lol I remember stumbling upon this forum and reading a few pages of RoF and thinking "I really want to do this." And then, I made a profile, and the plopsty Rangers were born. If only they were aborted...
A
AtomicDonut
Point is I wasn't scared. But I agree, I see lots of new characters just messing with blogs and stuff
Skyrimosity
Skyrimosity
I read a few pages of RoF and when I saw they were recruiting I was like "I'll be glad to give RP'ing a try if it helps build the greatest RP up." I was like "I am not worthy!" Haha, now Edwyn is an amazing character.
A
AtomicDonut
lol I thought "These guys are Role Playing gods." At the time, I didn't really understand what Role Playing was, but yet I did it a lot ingame...
Duon
Duon
Yeah RoF is what got me interested too, decided to at least write a character card then SD gave me the push I needed. I gotta get some sleep, night guys.