Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Simus
Simus
Safe travels landposter.
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
XD *Hugs for both you two*
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
It's land strider lol. Madesi used to say "good journey, marsh-friend" instead of "safe travels, land strider" since Im an argonian, but when I became a vampire he started calling me land strider lol. And *hugs mabfaerie back*
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
I do believe he wrote landposter as a pun, since you were making a post =P
And goodmorning! Or evening, depending on where you are.
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
Ooh lol im stupid so my fault. And yeah it's morning but I took a nap in the day so I couldn't sleep. Btw, did you like my post in Into the Dark? Just askin cus I thought it was kinda corny lol
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
I liked it just fine, don't worry. I'll probably make another post later today. I want to give the others time to jump in. There's been a few of us who haven't posted much lately, so I'd like to back off a bit and give them room to post too, before I continue on with Seras events.
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
I know whatcha mean. And is that supposed to be Lilumae in your profile pic?
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
No, that's actually Estellise. A character from the game Tales of Vesperia. She's one of my favourite characters and around the time I joined the forums, I'd been obsessed with that particular tales games.
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
But she looks so much like Lilumae that I can see where people would easily make that assumption~
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
Oh, well my profile pic is Jeroo-Shei, haha. But seriously the lizard in my pic is the same scale color as Jeroo
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Haha, Jeroo is much smaller than I imagined! =P
So, do you like reptilians and that's what made you prefer argonians, or was it the other way around?
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
Let's put it this way

Reptiles = the epitome of awesome
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
I bet you play Lizardman in Soul Caliber =P
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
I probably would if I had soul caliber...I never played it but I know what it is lol
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
I LOVE Soul Caliber. Always have~
It's awesome. You should definitely try it out sometime, If you can.
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
Possibly if the elder scrolls say its my destiny :p
Simus
Simus
Hey guys! I find it funny that most of these comments are within 25 minutes of each other and before I was up yet (the last was at 7:27 a.m as I'm on EST lol). And yes Mab, your avatar is a spitting image of Lilume, since she should really be 12 or 13 instead of 15. *hugs back* :D

And yes Chief, I was being punny. See? I did it again!
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
Well, her age is left pretty vauge, as well as the time it took her to leave her home in Bruma and arrive in Skyrim.
What felt like years to her, could very well have just been a month or two.
So really, she probably is a tad closer to 13.
MabFaerie
MabFaerie
In fact, I just edited her bio to make her thirteen/fourteen =3
Simus
Simus
Excellent. Then all is well. So how did you like my murder post of murder death for Into the Dark. In retrospect, it reads as a little tongue-in-cheek, but Meben was impressed enough.

And why aren't you following me yet? I like having stalk...er I mean followers in people I like.