Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Minstrel
Minstrel
Bloody hell! I thought you were dead! ;)

Things have been good. Joined a few RP's, can't remember what ones I was in when we last spoke. :) Went travelling for 5 weeks and now life is back to normal. What about you? Been doing anything fun? :D
Minstrel
Minstrel
Ooh, also, I have started up an RP with two other people. We have worked hard on the plot and have just put up the recruiting thread. We're looking for dedicated members but I can't guarantee a place among anyone else who might want to join. Interested?
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
haha man i've been so busy. I got myself a second job so i've been crazy busy. Not a lot of fun stuff unfortunately... but I am going on vacation at the end of the month! MUCH needed.
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
I'd really like to be a part of the RP, I'm just not sure if I would be very reliable ya know? I don't have a lot of opportunities. I could probably get on here once a day but that's even pushing it. I do miss RPing though
Minstrel
Minstrel
Well it's up to you really. I know you are a good RPer but I definitely don't want it to interfere with your real life :) we're not looking for everyday posts just some good detailed posts at least three times a week. Don't worry about not joining though, I think the RP is already at its limit anyway but I could always make an exception for you. :p
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
Aw I appreciate it man. I'll just have to catch the next one ok? I want to make sure that I can start getting on here more consistently. I will be in touch for sure though, and I'll probably keep up with your RP just cuz it sounds awesome. One of these days I'm gonna make my own lol