Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Harkin
Harkin
Merry Xmas! (Soon)
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
Soon enough indeed!
Harkin
Harkin
Zomg, so COLD of you to not wish me Xmas, I'm Frozen in shock, you Ice Queen!

I Shiver to think what its like for your family!

Very Punny.
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
Pun intended? Merry (belated) Xmas! Lost my tab to this site...annoying.
Harkin
Harkin
Lmao yea puns intended, think I threw about 4 puns at you. Thx my Xmas was gr8 and yours good?
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
Yes it was! Get a new car?
Harkin
Harkin
Car? I don't drive. Any1 who gets me presents at xmas could never afford something like a car, they too poor.
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
Just a joke. Although a new car would be nice...
Harkin
Harkin
Haha no worries, yeah it'd be a gr8 present! Do you drive? Quite expensive to maintain a car nowadays.
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
Yep I can drive, but am a bit OCD about it. How much is fuel up in the UK? Hope it isn't too spendy...
Harkin
Harkin
Unsure of the exacts but it just dropped in price for petrol for the winter, maybe dropped by about 50p.

Anyway what kind of build you got on skyrim? And what lvl etc?

I don't play as often as i used to, been on other games.
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
I have waaaay too many characters to even consider, but I do notice I love sneak archers and spellswords. My highest level character is around level 47-48 and is a role play of Morzan from the Eragon books. The only other games I've been on recently is Resident Evil and Dragon Age: Inquisition (which I've raged quit on for the time being...)
Harkin
Harkin
Haha nice im mainly on my melee shield orc whos about 33 cause if i lvl up now theres some huge game changes so I gotta plan stuff out. Been on borderlands 2 hooked atm doing a female char. Actually enjoying the appearance of more females in games, about time. Sick of blokes lol.

Heard good things about dragon age.
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
Took a little getting used to, but it is really addicting. Though a dragon killed me and my entire party with a fireball.
Harkin
Harkin
Ah, how unfortunate! Well can't really blame the dragon, I mean an Ice queen walks up to a dragon whos element is kinda opposite no? Lol.
-The Ice Queen-
-The Ice Queen-
Very true. The bears don't seem to like me either, but maybe they aren't fans of the cold...