Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
samgurl775
samgurl775
apparently Aaron Hernandez will be playing tomorrow, I really like our chances :) as long as the OL holds up, I think we're good. people always say how rookie quarterbacks don't do well against Bill Belichick defenses....well, I still remember Colt McCoy owning us on the ground and in the air in 2010 lol. we need to control the game - get ahead early, force Wilson to throw and we should be good
dunklunk
dunklunk
Not surprised at your assessment, samgurl. OMG, a mention of McCoy from '10. Now that's too much. lol Things look good for Wilson, then, don'tcha think? :) Hernandez is a stud, btw, and yeah, like I needed to tell you that. You know how those Gators are. ;)
samgurl775
samgurl775
you know how they say people remember bad things more than they remember good things? that's how I am with the Patriots lol. I remember getting our ass kicked by the Colt McCoy led Browns two years ago better than the wins from this season. and a confession - I actually wanted to draft Tim Tebow. not in the first round, but I wasn't opposed to using a second round pick. how embarrassing haha
dunklunk
dunklunk
Yeah, I always liked Tebow when he was at Florida. Still do now. Though I think his presence might be rattling Sanchez somewhat. Which in turn, hurts the team, imo. McCoy, not so much as I can't stand the Longhorns. lol Yeah, who'd a thunk the Browns could knock off the mighty Patriots back then? Wonder if the Pats looked beyond them.
dunklunk
dunklunk
Oh, and it might be a wet one today. Rain and wind are in the forecast, though it's doing neither right now. It is, however, overcast atm.
samgurl775
samgurl775
we're generally a pretty good bad weather team. one of my favorite games ever was the snow game against the Titans in 2009, aka the game where we won 59-0. though I'll admit rain isn't the same as snow. well we're about 10 minutes from kick off, LET'S GO PATRIOTS!
dunklunk
dunklunk
59 points in the snow?! Sheesh. Just looked out the window. A little breezy and the ground's wet, but not from any recent rain. I can see patches of dry. That place must be rockin' by now. It's BASH BRADY time. LOL
dunklunk
dunklunk
Sheesh! That was a definite highlights reel. And they had the throwbacks on, too! :)
samgurl775
samgurl775
remember what I said about the Patriots pass defense? lol
dunklunk
dunklunk
Ha ha! C'mon, samgurl. The game's still young. Might be decided by who has the ball last. And if Wilson can keep scrambling like he is so far. . . . :)
dunklunk
dunklunk
That's game, samgurl. I don't see the Hawks coming back from 13 down, with less than 10 minutes left. Saw the Jets won big today. Hopefully, you'll see a good game next week. :)
samgurl775
samgurl775
dunklunk
dunklunk
O! M! G! Damn, that was hilarious! Totally made my day. I don't think they can ever be that brutally honest these days. I mean, how many times did Mora say asses kicked and we sucked?! Brilliant!
samgurl775
samgurl775
that was my go to video all throughout the 09 season lol. I love Jim Mora, his "playoffs?!" rant is one of the best ever too. but yeah, our second half team can't do diddly poo right now
dunklunk
dunklunk
Oh yeah, I remember that "playoffs?!" rant. They even put that in a beer ad, right? Well, it sure is gonna be an interesting finish to this game. Hawks are surprising me, to say the least. Didn't think they could hang with your Pats.
samgurl775
samgurl775
well, I have to say thank you for not pointing out the obvious that we lost lol. rough game. reminds me a lot of our second game against the Dolphins in 2009. huge lead, then the offense and defense just falls apart. sigh... :sadface:
dunklunk
dunklunk
You're welcome. Once the Hawks took the lead, I figured Brady would do his usual comeback magical act. All they needed was a field goal ftw. Just might be a decent season for the Hawks after all. Their conference looks pretty tough this year, and a far cry from being nicknamed The NFC Worst in years past. lol Sorry your team lost today. And samgurl? Try to have fun at the Jets game. :) GO TEBOW!!! lol
samgurl775
samgurl775
something that's lost in Brady's legacy of being so clutch is that he's only led one comeback drive since coming back from the knee injury (it was last year against the Cowboys). our 3 losses are by a combined 4 points. that's even more frustrating lol no mental toughness. thanks, and I will. well, if they win ;)