Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
LuChao
LuChao
I believe in the old karate kid with Mr. Myogi sadly no longer an active martial artist due to work changes and yea New York crazy place sucky for job work
jonathan90
jonathan90
I somehow can hear your new york accent ;) I am from Australia mate. :) so we come from a land down under :);)new york sounds like a busy place.
Reactions: LuChao
jonathan90
jonathan90
I done jiu jitsu and crav maga style self defense years ago. difference between crav maga and jiu jitsu is crav maga is self defense from isreal and they teach it all over the world. jiu jitsu is very affective because of it's throws but it's slower then learning crav maga but affective.nice to meet you mate ;)
LuChao
LuChao
lol the advertised places yea busy busy busy I hate those areas the part of new York I'm from is small towns and farmlands so really boring lol
jonathan90
jonathan90
I really want to train but I can not due to my wife she wants me to save money. so I am unable to train yet. but in the future hopefully my income will get better and I will be able to train again. :)
LuChao
LuChao
I hope you can as well man I regret one thing in my life and that's having to stop actively training all the time
jonathan90
jonathan90
I been to san fransisco back in 2005 and california .in 2018 my wife since she is american we are going to cleveland Ohio USA in 2018. so it would of been a decade since I last visited the USA.
jonathan90
jonathan90
what level belt are you? what type of martial art you do?
jonathan90
jonathan90
I really wish I could chat mate but I got work in half hour and I have to leave within 10 minutes. chat soon mate ,nice to meet you :)
LuChao
LuChao
very epic going to Ohio and I took a mix of Tae Kwon Do Karate Judo and Kung Fu and I got to the rank of 2nd degree black belt I was an instructor when I left
jonathan90
jonathan90
hey lu how are ya going?
jonathan90
jonathan90
I have never reached to the instructor stage because I do not think I have that type of commitment at all :sadface:
LuChao
LuChao
I'm doing good just trying to wake up and I loved teaching the next generation of martial artists and seeing their skills blossom but since I had to stop I have switched my style types to more freeform martial arts so can't go back to teach what I was
jonathan90
jonathan90
hey man :) are you looking forward to friday? I wish it will just hurry too lol .because I Just want to play skyrim remastered!
LuChao
LuChao
Hell yea I'm excited for Friday for 3 things 1st its my day off 2nd I get skyrim again and can jump back into my true home world and 3rd my gf is coming to stay with me for the weekend :D SO PUMPED BEST WEEKEND EVER
jonathan90
jonathan90
hehe same here. I get a day off and I get skyrim remastered!!:)plus a long weekend.
LuChao
LuChao
If you wanna keep track of my first build I already have his first journal entry made in my blog :D Godrelf Blackthorn