Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
dunklunk
dunklunk
Now it's official, dude. You got The Ashleigh Wall Rub. Welcome to the forum, like Mini Mongo said. :)
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
Thanks guys. And um... thanks for the wall rub.. I think.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
Wall rubs are special only a few get them from me ;) which leads to two questions... 1: fan of batman? & 2: saw you're looking for a possible rp... The one dunk and I are in opened up you should check it out let us know what you think ;)
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
Sorry should of put which one it's twitzed laughter
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
I'll definately go and check that out. Thanks. Also, not a fan of Batman, a fan of The Joker. I have only actually watched one of the Batman's but the Joker is just awesome. I'm actually working on a drawing of him at the moment.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
:0 love the joker!!! But I love batman too not the burton ones :/ the ones w/Bale have been awesome... Ledger played an wicked Joker IMO ;)
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
I have always preferred the villains in movies and books, they're more complex. So, I've had a character card in mind for any RP I want to join on here in general, but I'm not sure that he would fit in. Actually, I know how he can. I'll get started on my character card. Do you mind if I just read some of the private thread first though, just to see if I like how the Rp is going?
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
You can pass all the mature labeled content dont have to read that :)
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
I've just read some of the most recent page of the Rp and I like it a lot. The only problem is that it seems too fast paced for me. I think I will keep up with the private thread and follow the story as it continues anyway, but I personally prefer slower Rp's with some lengthier posts. Sorry if I sound horrible.
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
I will read a bit more of it now just to make sure, but I just don't think my character would fit in and I don't think I could keep up.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
It's cool if you decide you want to let me know :)
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
I've read a bit more and I've decided I'm not really right for the Rp. I am the type of person to write lengthy posts and I just think an Rp where everyone else is doing that would be right for me. Sorry. Thanks for the welcome to the forums though. Off I got to follow you.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
It's cool, thanks for taking the time to read and letting me know your decision in a quick manner
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
No problem at all. Hope to see you around the forums.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Bah. Ash rubs your wall and just sneezes on mine. :O :D
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
Well apparently just getting noticed by Ashleigh is considered an honour, you should be grateful. ;)
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
*throws papers* GAw Thank You Serious!!! for that you get another rub *rubs wall* :p
Why-So-Serious?
Why-So-Serious?
Serious: 2 , Uther: 0 (well I suppose the sneeze can be considered as a half.