Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
There are a million more variables to take into account, though; age differences, awkwardness levels of the silence, what was said immediately prior to the silence, location, etc.
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
ideed. an awkward silence between two people is bad, but what is the level of awkwardness of a silence if you were to meet your ex-girlfriend going out with your best friend? or when someone tells a bad joke?
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
It would be off the charts!
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
*indeed*
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I must say, you are an observant person, and I am in a generous mood. A gift of reputation shalt be bestowed upon you!
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
:O my religion has just changed to madgod...ism. or is it dism? i wonder what the awkward level would be if i didnt thank you for say... a week? anyway thank you :)
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
The awkward level would be 1,209,600. Factoring in the 200 points caused by neglecting a thank you, it would be 1,209,800. I'm pretty sure the universe would be destroyed.
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
soo...what your saying is... the Mayan's predict that on the 21st of december 2012 an awkward silence will happen that will be so big... it will end the world?
The_Madgod
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Actually four seconds, not two.
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Well let's say that the awkward level is 10,000,000,000. And considering the mass of Earth isn't as powerful as awkwardness between a ex girlfriend going out with a best friend of yours, would that essentially make the Earth eat itself? Are we going to die by the Earth actually eating itself?
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
no i believe that the akwardness would be so great that the world would split in two, creating another world where everything is awkward but not awkward things a considered weird. ergo, if on the other "awkward" planet the not awkward level becomes to great. it will create are world. makes sense right :D
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Well yes, so you are saying because of the pure awkwardness of the actual day on which the Mayan calanders stop it will create an entirely new parallel universe, in which everything awkward is normal and vice versa.
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
We should pioneer awkwardology, a science delicates to saving the world from level 10 awkwardness. Someone could make a movie and the prophet would be amazing!
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
hehe indeed :D
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
but the real question is.... does this alternet universe already exist? and if so what if on the exact moment we have are really awkward silence they have a really normal silence. in that event both worlds would overloaded with the awkward/normal levels and they would in turn, CREATE EACH OTHER. therefore neither world would be destroyed because at the exact moment its destroyed... its created
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
It would be like the big bag again, thus created a worm hole in the Universe, forever corrupting, and some what destroying the very exinstence. The overload would be insane, and thus, the world ends. It's not because the Mayans would, I dunno decide they are abit to far ahead for themselves that they stopped making calendars, so sir.
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
lets see mayans ran out of room on there calander or they thought of the awkward theory too? hmmm......
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
I believe they also believed in my Paradox theory and our awkward theory, not to do with the not so neverending amount of stone, or room............
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
To Machu Pichu to see how much stone they had!