• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

John Beck

Nordic Hero
    Anyone else tired of reading how racist the Stormcloacks are but everyone ignores the racism within the Empire Faction. Empires are based on a sense of superiority. Personally I think that Ulfric will win, and the Thalmor will misperceive this as a sign of weakness on the Empires part, but really its only one legion. The Empire will just ask for help from Ulfric and he will do what Nords do best and kill elves. I thinkgeographically the Nords are shielded by their allies and the Empire won't let the Thalmor walk through their lands. The dragonbirn strikes up allies with both Hammerfell and Morrowind, they have allies.

hershangames

I like your opinion, but just in what are you basing it? I mean, e eryone calls orcs ugly in the Empide but asode from that?

*notcriticizingjistasking

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

John Beck

Nordic Hero
    If the Empire wins its army will have a lot of Nords in it and will make a hefty portion of the Empire. If Nordic Culture is racist them the Empire will be two. A empires founding principles are also racist in the way that they believe they are superior to their possessions, see any empire ever. Stormcloack guards will say the Imperials think us lawless dogs, lawless. So the empire thinks the Nords are unorganized and incapable of a stable government without the Empire. They have a elected monarchy, thats not lawless.

Last edited:

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (Side note: John please please please please PLEASE work on your spelling and grammar.)

Decent points. I honestly give no craps about who wins, most of my guys are unaligned or are aligned but again couldn't give a crap.

Asmund Fire-helm

I don't know.
    I think Ulfric is misinterpreted as Racist.
    I mean, Sure. Galmar is racist (So is every other Stone-fist in Windhelm) but Ulfric's not.
    1) the Argonians: The Argonians being essentially forced into slave labor is the handiwork of the Shatter-shield clan. the Shatter-shield clan is wealthy, and an Influential family, but doesn't speak for either the Stormcloak Cause nor Ulfric Himself.
    aside from that, even if the Shatter-shields were to stop what they were doing, the Argonians wouldn't be able to come into the city. here is why: the Dunmer living in The Grey Quarters are, unlike the other dunmer in skyrim, actually refugees. they escaped Morrowind when the Argonians attacked it (In retaliation of four eras of enslavement, but I digress) and the Dunmer live up to 500 years, so they probably still remember the Argonians. if the Argonians were allowed in the City, there would be daily fight. they have to be forced to live separated.

2) the Dunmer. the Dunmer's state of living is their own fault. here's why, According to the Decree of Monument, The Dunmer were given the right to live, and I quote, "untithed to any thane or hold, and self-governed, with free worship, with no compensation to Skyrim or the Empire except as writ in the Armistice of old wheresoever those might still apply"

A Little bit of Research helps one to find out, according to the Armistice, the Dunmer were given right to do whatever they liked in their land, without any help from the Empire, nor any legion patrol in the Dunmer Regions.

That means that the Grey Quarters is, according to the Decree of Monument, Dunmer County, it's not the responsibility of the Nords to take care of it. the Dunmer were just lazy, didn't work, and couldn't improve their own state of Living.

3) The Hatred of Altmer: That's also not true. There are two almer living in the city, both have their own business, and nobody seems to care either way, Ulfric included.
    What Ulfric Hates is the Aldmeri Dominion. which, yes, everyone in Skyrim shares that hatred.

4) What's more, Ulfric doesn't ever say, or do, anything racist in the game. Check his dialogues in the UESP, or even the unused Dialogues if you want. not one racist word or expression. (I repeat that Galmar is openly racist. I don't argue with that)

and yes. The Empire is racist. The Orcs helped them fight in the Great war, and then the Empire didn't give a damn to improve their state of living. same thing with the Khajiit, Nords (Who are basically discriminated in their own homes) and even Redguards.