A new problem discovered with quest A False Front (Stormcloaks)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CarlyPantalones

If anyone else has experienced this before or can give help so I can continue, it would be much appreciated. I've caught up with the courier, grabbed documents and put on armor, blah blah blah etc. Now I'm at Morthal attempting to hand the forged documents to Legate Taurinus Duilis, and I can't even start a conversation with him; he'll just answer me with " Wait... I know you..." even after I've paid all my bounties. I've even attempted to go in the pickpocketing menu just to see if I can't just slip them in his pocket and hope he mentions it, but I can't do it with quest items apparently. What gives?? I've googled this bug and it doesn't seem to exist. I just want to go on about my questing and finish this and I'm tired of backtracking to my previous saves and trying it over again and again. Any solutions?

annagram

I had the same problem. I discovered that it was because I had a bounty from Hjaalmarch. In order to pay it I committed another crime in front of a guard, which then gave me the option to pay off the bounty. Then I could give the papers to the legate.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts