• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Accalia

Arwen nodded and the bird flew off again.
    The sun was setting and they were no where near a city. She looked around for any indication of a city but all she could see was forest and snow. She stopped her horse and proceeded to get off of Shaodwmer.
    “We need to set up camp here, the closest city is Morthal and we will be there by morning so could someone get firewood? And some stones? I will find food.”

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    "I suppose I could get the firewood and stones. Quite a menial task though. I will leave you and Mathias to . . . hunt," said Niquilner, leaving Mathias and Arwen alone together.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias flew down from a tree branch and transformed back to a human leaning agains a tree "so. how are we going to hunt for food?" he asked, some what nervous since he can't use a bow. wich is the primary weapon for hunting. cursing his Brother in his head, this was probably a way to tease the fox themed assassin about the incident right before they left the sanctuary

Accalia

“I presume you know how to use a bow?”
    She asked before dropping her equipment and getting her arrows and bow ready. The readied the arrow on the bow and put a finger around the arrow to keep it from falling. She saw a small deer pack with the mom’s and children. Normally she wouldn’t kill the mother’s but since that one elk couldn’t feed the 3 of them she would have to. Arwen broke into a run then she stopped about a mile away from the pack and drew back her bow, letting the arrow go it flew threw the air and hit the elk right in the head.
    “I hope you like Vesion. Cuz’ that’s dinner.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias was impressed by Arwen's skill, he walked up to the dead animal and started to drag it back to camp "no I don't, never learned it. when you grow up as a street rat you tend to take to the dagger rather then a bow, easier yo hide in plain sight that way"

Accalia

She nodded and turned her attention to the mother’s she readied her arrow, the deer seemed to know to run so they started running, Arwen sighed and pulled back her bow and let it fly, hitting the mother in the head.
    Arwen walked up to the other deer and started to drag it back to camp along with Mathias. Soon she reached the camp and Arwen started to skin the poor thing.
    “What did you do before we met Mathias?”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    The assassin shruged "I've done a lot of jobs ranging from assassinations, to boduguard and such. Lets just say that this is not my first time on a 'business trip' to say the least" he answered With a smirk under his mask

The Seraph

"Sorry to interrupt this lovely . . . talk, but I have collected a decent amount of rocks and wood. May somebody make use out of it," said Niquilner suddenly, dropping a large pile of tinder and stones between Arwen and Mathias.

Accalia

“Right. Thank you Niquiler.”
    Arwen moves from her process of skining to build a fire. She sets the stones up in a small circle and the sticks standing up. She then looks at Niquiler .
    “Alrighty, could you set this aflame?”

The Seraph

Niquilner stood in silence for a few minutes staring at Arwen. Finally he said, "Um . . . Uh . . . anh . . . I . . don't know any destruction spells."

Accalia

She stared at him blankly.
    How could a mage not know any spells? The logic of that was.... in logical?
    Arwen sighed and looked up at the sky wanting to question why he didn’t know any destruction spells.
    She then grabbed a small stick and started rubbing it against the other peices of wood, surprisingly fast. Soon a small fire started she then started to blow at it and add some more wood to make it bigger.
    “Just how.... explain to me this logic how could a mage who knows how to turn invisible not know a simple flame spell?”

The Seraph

"I just never needed it. I'm a necromancer and illusionist. I could never have to use an offensive spell it I wants to. Which is good, considering I don't know any offensive spells," replied Niquilner.

Accalia

Arwen sighed,
    ‘Even as a Necromaner most of them I know, know how to use a simple flame spell.’
    She then went back to skining the elk for furs as she already got the meat and started cooking it.
    “While we wait for food. We should ask each other questions. To get to know each other more.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias sat down by the fire, trying to make himself comfortable, taking off his mask and hood, placing the mask beside him "very well then, ask away" he declared

Accalia

She sat down with her right leg over her left to get comfortable.
    “Ok Mathias..... how did you meet Amyra?”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias gained a rare fond smile on his face at the tought of his Companion "I met Amyra when I was a child. I was scavenging for food when i found her geting beaten by a group of other children, I scared them away and nursed her back to health, ever since then she has stuck to me" he told them, waiting for more questions or if she asks Niquilner something or vice versa

The Seraph

"Oh heavens no. I learned necromancery from my coven and I stole notes and spied on the College of Whispers to learn of Illusion. I've always found such institutions to be bound by petty morality and old superstitions. Same reason I rejected the Psijic when they tried to induct me into their fold," replied Niquilner as he smiled, thinking of the old days.

Accalia

“Interesting, it’s nice to know more about you too.” She went over to the vesion that was cooking and she poked it a bit to see if it was cooking.
    “Any questions you want to ask me? I’ll be happy to answer them.”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias thought on a question, "you said you were raised by a nord couple, what was it like?" he asked, curious since he grew up on the streets he didn't know the feeling of family

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts