• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

WARNING! Read chapter 12 BEFORE reading the question! Do you think Molamer should survive?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAdventurer!

Diamondheart.

I deleted the series from here because I just don't feel like uploading them any more. I am still writing, and I am even writing Diamondheart, though I've edited it in a way. Either way, I don't really want to upload them here any more, so I've removed them. I might upload part 15 for a while once it's done, but that the last part I'll upload. But if you have any questions, and you have an account, just ask them here and I might answer them.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts