Exotic Herbs and Where to Find Them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sweetroll76

"Mmmhm." Elouen hums quietly before turning to Micael. "You follow Hulgar. I'll guard in the back." her eyes soft and gentle, her weapon in her hands, and gleaming in the candle light "that way you're not so vulnerable to attack."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Right." Micael says giving Elouen a nod and sticking close to Hulgar. The path through the door begins at a steep angle downwards before turning left. The tunnel is tight and claustrophobic with areas along the walls being carved into patterns of bears, scaled beasts and fierce Nords. When the path turns left the tunnel opens up into a tall room with rows of catacombs on either side and pillars of carved stone floor to ceiling down the middle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    As the group enters this room their is a sharp snarl as some of the draft entombed into the walls begin to stir. Their eyes opening and shining like sapphires in the dark. Three crawl out of the walls one stands further back drawing back on a thick ancient bow. Closer one wields a decrepit blade, and the final one wields a massive straight edged two handed axe and has a great horned helm atop it's head. Their thick theathery bodies stalk forward, their armor so worn by age as to be little more than rust and rags. The Horned helm seems to inhale sharply before letting out a shout that shakes the room and physically throws the three adventurers back.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar throws down his torch and pulls out his battle axe. "I'll take the big one!" He begins to rush forward at the draugr with the axe.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael sits up on the ground seeing the draugr for the first time. His shock is quickly cut by fight or flight as he leaps to his feet releasing a torrent of fire on the one holding the sword. The thing now covered in flames instead of panicking or dying continues to lurch forward swinging it's sword now aflame.

Sweetroll76

Elouen lands on the ground with a loud CRASH, grunting as she compromises to fall on her side. She is the last one up, whether from shock or from the heavy armor is unclear. She grabs her weapon and stands up her eyes locking onto the long-range undead. She breathes in and Shouts "YOL!" Sending a plume of fire toward the draugr, its body erupting into flames.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    As Hulgar reaches the larger draugr it brings it's arms back to make a swing. Hulgar steps back just in time to dodge the axe. While the draugr is still recovering from the swing Hulgar moves up and with his axe above his head and brings it down onto the the undead. It makes contact with it's left shoulder and falls into a kneeling position. It begins to get back up but as it does Hulgar swings into it's legs, causing the draugr to fall flat on it's face. For safe measures Hulgar raises his axe and cuts it's head clean off. He then turns the others to see how they're holding up.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    As the flaming draugr swings at Micael he instinctually raises his shield in defense. The blows hit his shield with surprising force but Micael is used to the strain. There is a moment between strikes and Micael surges forward with his shield pinning the draugr to the wall. It flails and shrieks trying to strike back but it's no good. Taking a second to concentrate Micael gathers his magicka then gives the draugr another hard shove against the wall before backing up. The draugr slumps against the wall and stands upright coming at Micael once more. As it lurches forward Micael casts a rune onto the stone wall behind it and as the draugr swings it's sword down he absorbs the impact, rocks back on his heels, and pushes forward with all his might. The draugr flies back and slams against the wall triggering the rune. As it does Micael crouches down raising his shield as a small explosion followed by a wave of heat and flame briefly fill the room and the flaming draugr is physically blown apart.

Sweetroll76

Elouen has taken down the bow-wielding draugr, and shields her face with her gauntlets from Micael's explosion cinders flowing through her hair and the air hot against her face. Once the initial combustion passes, she coughs loudly from the displaced dust and ash. Nonetheless, she is on her feet, "Micael?! Are you -cough- alright?!" She can't see through the cloud of debris, her eyes watering

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael coughs back laughing out loud. "I'm fine *cough* may have gone a little overboard trying to kill it quickly *cough* that was something else. Let's have a look around.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    "You could have at least warned us if that," Hulgar say as he wipes his face of ash. He turns to the draugr with axe and eyes his helmet. He picks it up and admires the ancient Nordic craftsmanship and puts it on. He continues look for anything else in the room.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Right, sorry." Micael looks through the room and through a few vases and urns finding a few ancient coins and an amethyst. "I think we have to go further if we want to find anything more. If we clear this out we could sell the location to someone willing to mine here."

Sweetroll76

Elouen is nowhere to be found. Once the dust clears, has seemingly vanished in thin air.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar looks are around without moving and the then turns to Micael. "Where'd she go?"

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Great, find out she is supposed to save Skyrim and lose her. Let's search the walls for hidden trap doors. If we can't find any she may have moved further down." Micael begins searching the walls for lever or hidden buttons or other possible doors.

Sweetroll76

There's a sound of banging, and a very muffled "uh! A little help?" From a rock wall which is suspiciously smooth and in the shape of an arch. There isn't a chain or button or lever in immediate sight

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar taps on it and hears the noise from behind it. He puts his ear up against it and hears the noise behind it. He looks back to Micael and calls him over. "I think I found her."

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael inspects the hidden door. Yelling through, "Look around, what do you see?" To Hulgar"I need to wait for my magika to return or a rune might blow it in...think you could break through?"

Sweetroll76

"I pulled a lever and ended up trapping myself in here!!" She yells back. And its possible to hear her mutter to herself "Should have learned the first time this happened." Then she shouts "look around the side! If this is anything like the- a barrow! It might have a switch around the corner!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts