Faction's ID's and setcrimegold command

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Atog

Town:

Riften - 00028186
Ivarstead - 00028185
Winterhold - 00028181
Morthal - 0002817D
Solitude - 0002817C
Dragon Bridge - 0002817B
Markarth - 00028178
Falkreath - 00028177
Helgen - 00028176
Rorikstead - 00028174
Windhelm - 00028173
Whiterun - 00028172

Crime (if u wanna delete your bounty, wantedlvl use other faction like region or province):

It is example, how use setcrime command - player.setcrimegold 0 00029DB0 - where 0 is value of bounty and 00029DB0 is ID of faction, guilds like Dark Brotherhood etc. and some characters like housecarls have owns faction id's.

Crime :

Crime Faction Haafingar (Solitude) - 00029DB0
Crime Faction Falkreath - 00028170
Crime Faction Winterhold - 0002816F
Crime Faction Riften - 0002816B
Crime Faction Whiterun - 000267EA
Crime Faction Eastmarch - 000267E3
Crime Faction Hjaalmarch - 0002816D
Crime Faction Reach - 0002816C

If u need other faction id's , post name of faction or use Skyrim Viewer.

AntonCross

Town:

Riften - 00028186
Ivarstead - 00028185
Winterhold - 00028181
Morthal - 0002817D
Solitude - 0002817C
Dragon Bridge - 0002817B
Markarth - 00028178
Falkreath - 00028177
Helgen - 00028176
Rorikstead - 00028174
Windhelm - 00028173
Whiterun - 00028172

Crime (if u wanna delete your bounty, wantedlvl use other faction like region or province):

It is example, how use setcrime command - player.setcrimegold 0 00029DB0 - where 0 is value of bounty and 00029DB0 is ID of faction, guilds like Dark Brotherhood etc. and some characters like housecarls have owns faction id's.

Crime :

Crime Faction Haafingar (Solitude) - 00029DB0
Crime Faction Falkreath - 00028170
Crime Faction Winterhold - 0002816F
Crime Faction Riften - 0002816B
Crime Faction Whiterun - 000267EA
Crime Faction Eastmarch - 000267E3
Crime Faction Hjaalmarch - 0002816D
Crime Faction Reach - 0002816C

If u need other faction id's , post name of faction or use Skyrim Viewer.
I need o know the faction ID of The Pale!

Artimus

Hey I've got this really bad issue with Markarth guards as I'm sure many others have too, very stressful since I can't even get to the Jarl to do quests for him without being hacked up by his merry band loons. Even the code to remove the Reach bounty does not work because the bounty remains the same figure no matter what I do, and of course I cannot serve my time in prison. Where can I direct this so that devs will see this and do something about it?

Torbjornson

Hey I've got this really bad issue with Markarth guards as I'm sure many others have too, very stressful since I can't even get to the Jarl to do quests for him without being hacked up by his merry band loons. Even the code to remove the Reach bounty does not work because the bounty remains the same figure no matter what I do, and of course I cannot serve my time in prison. Where can I direct this so that devs will see this and do something about it?

Having the exact same issue... Would love to know of a fix.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Where can I direct this so that devs will see this and do something about it?
I'm pretty sure that Bethesda is already aware of the Markarth - Forsworn bugs but you can use this form to report bugs and glitches to Bethesda.

Fireblast1337

from what i've been able to do, i've used a form of calm on a lone guard, then talk to him directly to pay the bounty (it's generally 1000 when this glitch happens) that usually fixes it. i don't think it's unfair to give yourself the gold back after cause it's a glitch after all.

vergessen

Another useful command is player.paycrimegold X Y Z
X is for going to jail (1- yes 0- no)
Y is for the removal of stolen items (1- yes 0- no)
Z is the appropriate faction ID.

Best part is you can add just .additem 000000F (amount) and get your hard stolen earned gold back!

This fixed the Markarth problem for me.

[edit: Initially had the wrong command. A note, if you try this, do it before or after you're confronted by a guard, never during the dialogue options. It might not let you get out of combat]

ljukel

Hi guys, anybody can help me please? I got problem when playing Skyrim, btw im new in this game.
My problem is when i do mission that called DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. I just finished mission number one with Delphine, but when i try to do mission number two when i must go to Solitude for meet Malborn all people attack me, idk what i must to do. I try run to other city its useless cause all people attack me again.
So how to fix my problem? Thanks guys.

RealSANJohn

Hi guys, anybody can help me please? I got problem when playing Skyrim, btw im new in this game.
My problem is when i do mission that called DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. I just finished mission number one with Delphine, but when i try to do mission number two when i must go to Solitude for meet Malborn all people attack me, idk what i must to do. I try run to other city its useless cause all people attack me again.
So how to fix my problem? Thanks guys.
That happened to me on ps3 just wait a bit thn go back to solitude did you jump on the execution platform while Roggvir was being executed

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts