Hottest Woman that can be married in Skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I am a female in this game, I wish to role-play as a lesbian assassin. Who would be the hottest/sexiest woman to marry in Skyrim?

Aela!
tumblr_lwfv8jZCQL1qlmsszo1_500.jpg

Hehe. I actually have a thing for Muiri in Markarth. She is my personal favorite
Muiri.jpg

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
For an assassin ..... definitely Miuri. She's so grateful.

For an assassin ..... definitely Miuri. She's so grateful.
This is very true, I hadn't even thought about that. Plus, I'm an eye guy. And Muiri has nice eyes :p

redrkt

Premium Member
I actually wish Karliah was available for marriage, just something about her...........................

ZeroDragon

This is very true, I hadn't even thought about that. Plus, I'm an eye guy. And Muiri has nice eyes :p
It was the eyes, and then a picture where someone had changed her normal clothes into a very fetching blue dress that caught the eye of my first character. :D

If you are looking for someone to be the man in your lesbian relationship, then Aela is a great choice. She will make it hurt so good. If you are the butch one and looking for a dainty, cute little thing, Muiri is the best choice. I'm thinking about this too much now! :confused:

It was the eyes, and then a picture where someone had changed her normal clothes into a very fetching blue dress that caught the eye of my first character. :D
You mean this picture of her in Nocturnal's Outfit?
257px-MUIRI.PNG

Yep!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
If you are looking for someone to be the man in your lesbian relationship, then Aela is a great choice. She will make it hurt so good. If you are the butch one and looking for a dainty, cute little thing, Muiri is the best choice. I'm thinking about this too much now! :confused:

257px-MUIRI.PNG

Yep!
I'm a werewolf too, that is a great idea. But, I'll have to do the quest line all the way through. My character will do anything to have dirty, sloppy lesbian sex.

I'm a werewolf too, that is a great idea. But, I'll have to do the quest line all the way through. My character will do anything to have dirty, sloppy lesbian sex.
Oh dear. LOL Whatever floats your boat man ;)

ZeroDragon

257px-MUIRI.PNG

Yep!
That's the one !

ZeroDragon

Yeah too bad the only way to put that on her is with console commands and I'm on PS3 :sadface:
It was my ps3 character that married her, so I bought the PC version as well. Just not got round to marrying on the PC yet.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I'm a Khajiit... Who do I marry? I mean. Come on, I'm a giant cat. What chick wants to bang that? 0 Khajiit marrying options in Skyrim thanks Besthesda.

I'm a Khajiit... Who do I marry? I mean. Come on, I'm a giant cat. What chick wants to bang that? 0 Khajiit marrying options in Skyrim thanks Besthesda.
Not to mention male cat's have barbed genitals...
From wikipedia (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR SEXUALLY IMMATURE):The female will utter a loud yowl as the male pulls out of her. This is because a male cat's penis has a band of about 120–150 backwards-pointing spines, which are about one millimeter long;[142] upon withdrawal of the penis, the spines rake the walls of the female's vagina, which is a trigger for ovulation.

*Shudder*

Reactions: Niq

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts