18+ (IC) ♪♫ Laughter From The Void ♫♪

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Shadow's eyes blinked open again but this time it was not because her friend had entered the baths. She had a sudden uneasy feeling of something else in the sanctuary. Something evil, apart from a bunch of assassins. She sat up peering around the darkened room, water dripping off her hair. The evil presence lingered for a few seconds and then it was gone.

"What was that?" she glared towards the door. It was not the Night Mother, that she was for certain. She climbed out of the spring and toweled herself off. Slipping into her tunic top and tight suede pants she collected her leathers and bathing supplies and padded barefoot back to her garden. She stopped at the door. The man from the kitchen was over by the far wall.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked as he turned towards her.

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "I needed peace and quiet." Aden said as he turned to face the voice and the woman who owned it. He eyed the woman from earlier. It was obvious from her turn when she had questioned him earlier about the High Rock incident that she didn't entirely trust him. He couldn't exactly blame her. Everyone who had been called here was a killer and it seemed only the women were previously acquainted. He moved his other hand to his signet, skull ring and closed the mouth to conceal the sigil stone. He didn't trust anyone here either. No need to reveal all of his secrets just yet.

He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "Also when I was a member years ago I was the poison master. I grew and created a great deal deadly toxins. I was the cook as well. Too bad all of their jokes about the situation didn't keep them from angering me."

"Since Mother dearest won't exactly let me leave, I have to do something to occupy myself." He shrugged. "I figured this was far more appropriate and less lethal than heading to the baths at the moment. I don't need feel the urge to peek and I'd very much like to keep my eyes, among other things, so waiting for you to get done seemed proper. Though I've never been accused of being proper. I wouldn't worry about me however. I'm just a stunningly handsome man filled with skill, grace, and of course; humility."

"I would perhaps worry about the Nord," Aden said narrowing his eyes and growing a bit more serious. "He doesn't seem the Brotherhood type. He seems more like a mercenary or hunter of men. I've met his kind before; men who are primarily loyal to coin and urges. I wonder why she would have invited him...assassins are not just hired killers. No, that's what they turned into at my Sanctuary. For all of our sakes I hope he changes for the better. I'd like to believe the Brotherhood can be resurrected, but I'd like to believe in fairies too."

He brushed some stray golden hairs from his face and studied the woman with his azure eyes. "You're a curious one aren't you? In both meanings of the word."

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    "I needed peace and quiet." He had said. Shadow didn't buy that for a second, nor did she miss the slight movement of his hands. Just what he was up to she had no idea.

Shadow listened to the man as he spoke about his past and his job roles at the last sanctuary. It did occur to her that he may have an interest in the garden as well and was not opposed to the idea of working with him on some new concoctions. Perhaps they could develop something between the two of them that was even more deadly. As for him being the cook, well he was welcome to it. She had no interest at all in cooking. Cooking was for women who wore skirts and doted on their men. Shadow was not a "doter". Then you get men like the one before her. He was odd and not to mention just a little bit on the vain side.

She still didn't like how uneasy he made her feel, but then, everyone gave her that feeling when she first met them. She listened keenly when he spoke of the Nord. She had the same thoughts as he did concerning the Nord's motives and she knew Scarlet did as well. She warmed to him somewhat when she came to realise that he was in fact as devoted to the Dread Mother as she was. After such a long speech from the man she supposed she aught to offer him something in return. She shifted her weight on her bare feet, her hair still dripping uncomfortably down her back.

"Firstly, yes I am curious. I like to know who I am to be sharing a house with. Second, I would like to collaborate with you at some stage on the garden and potion mixing. I myself have developed a few deadly toxins that I would like to show you. Third, I hear what you are saying about the Nord and I agree. Something does not sit right with him. He is a Bounty Hunter. What is he dong down here with us?" she said more to herself and then looked back to him "Lastly. While you work in this garden just remember" she pointed to the doorway that opened into her bedroom "that in there is my room and if I find you in there without my permission I will slit your handsome throat. Oh and by the way, the hot springs have a male side, no need to worry about peeking" she walked to her room and before disappearing into the darkness she threw over her shoulder "My name is Shadow, pleased to meet you". After she placed her armour and bathing supplies in her room she decided to go looking for the Nord.. I need to see what he is up to.. She left the room and the man spoke to her once again.

"An interesting name. I am Aden, a pleasure to me me, I mean you" he winked and stood there, waiting for her to leave. Shadow glared at him for a second before leaving the garden and heading towards the armoury. Of course Shadow was not her real name, but she had shed that name long ago. Only one other person knew her as Adelane and he was lost to her years ago...

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Daxos went along with the red haired woman, appropriately named Scarlet, as they went on their errands. His eyes were watchful of the woman, studying her when he could. He needed to know her patterns. The way she moved. How she spoke. The more he knew about his companions here...

The more prepared he would be if and when they decided to betray him.

When they had reached the general store, Daxos mind had been completely upon the forge. While Scarlet wandered the shelves, he leaned against the door, waiting for her to finish.

He imagined the list he had made, thinking about just how he would work everything when he got back. His daydreaming stopped for a moment, as he noticed Scarlet go up to the counter.

He continued to imagine, his hands already eager to work. Slowly but surely, he started to return to reality. As he did so, he noticed Scarlet begin to slam the owner's head into the counter.

Daxos' immediate response would have been to intervene, had he been the man he was before.

But the man that Daxos was now couldn't help but chuckle silently. Poor bastard probably tried to hit on her.

Daxos was now certain that coming on to Scarlet would leave him battered and bruised. Or much, much worse. His eyes had begun to study her a little more closely before he shocked back into the moment.

Focus, Daxos.

He watched as the owner went back into the room, and came back out with the bedding she had wanted. Her demeanor changed again, this time sounding like a regular customer again.

How someone could switch personas that quickly...

As she somewhat finished with her tasks, Daxos spoke up, still leaning on the door they had entered in. "Remind me not to upset you, yeah?"

He half-smiled and turned for the door. "Though I have to say...It would be rather interesting..."

With that he stepped out, waiting on the step to see if she would follow.

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "An interesting name," Aden said with a small smile. "I am Aden. A pleasure to meet me, I mean you."

He watched her go, unable to help watching her hips sway, but he knew she liked it that way. He had met women like her before; those who use their looks as a weapon. Who liked to be underestimated. Oh yes, she was a dangerous one. He would be watching her; purely out of safety concerns of course. He waited until she had disappeared into the hallway before turning back to the symbol on the wall. A flash of red and suddenly several barrels, crates, and baskets sat against the wall.

He rubbed his hands together and began to open a few to check that most of his requests had been fulfilled. He found the ebony dishes with the Daedric symbols carved intricately on them. He also managed to find the seeds a for a majority of the plants he used to grow, including the rarer ingredients; some were sure to garner some interest and perhaps unwanted attentions. But he would cross that bridge when he came to it. He snapped his fingers and four Scamps appeared, chattering in a bit of confusion but soon saw Aden and stopped. He smirked and tilted his head, "That's right boys. I'm back. Now, let's get started. You two start taking the dishes, food, and anything else that belongs in the kitchen that way. Put everything where it belongs and then begin to tidy up."

"You two start to weed the garden, remove the rocks, and begin to till the soil. But don't start planting just yet as we have to learn to share. Yes, I'm talking to you Scuttle." He looked at each of them pointedly but with amusement. It was as if he hadn't disappeared for a few years. They all began to move for they designated tasks as Aden said, "When that's done we can start getting this Sanctuary back in order. Lots of dust bunnies to slay and all that."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I'll have the rest of your stuff ready in ten minutes give or take" Scarlet nodded at the altmer and walked toward Daxos, snickering at his comment "Oh? Hmmm you think it'd interesting huh?" she ran her hand over the front of his gear "Going to take a wild guess you like it rough from time to time no?" she leaned in whispering in his ear "Maybe you'll get to find out" leaning back out smiling "Then again maybe you won't" she brushed past him and out of the shop, smiling the entire time.

They walked towards the Hammer and Axe "Hopefully the blacksmith will have a cart we can purchase, so we won't have to lug all our stuff back, also we can use the back door to the sanctuary, instead of tracking in through the temple." she side glanced at him as he was just nodding at her statement, once they reached the blacksmith, Scarlet started looking around seeing if there was something she'd find useful, while Daxos started shopping.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheydna continued to walk around Bruma trying to look for a shop to buy a coat of some kind to shield against the cold. She almost krept through the city as if she was trying to not be heard, the cold causing her body to go limp and slow, finding it difficult to walk with a quicker pase the cold almost ceasing her limps.

As she shuffled through the city a woman caught her eye. Her whole body stopped, her heart began to race as a shiver shot through her spine. Sheydna stared at the woman in disbelieve, it was someone Sheydna knew from long ago, someone who she had thought, infact had hoped she'd never see again. It was Scarlet.

Sheydna knew that she was in the right place if that woman, that creature was here. She gritted her teeth and very slowly began to edge closer towards where Scarlet was, nerves quickly began to set in, it had been so long since she had last seen her, and Sheydna feared that things where going to get very bad indeed.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Shadow made her way through the Sanctuary, through the main gathering room and towards the smith. She wasn't expecting to find the Nord back in there but she wanted to have a look around anyway. She wanted to know that it was equipped well enough to suit their needs. For herself, she only needed to be able to sharpen The Girls and keep up a good supply of bolts for her crossbow. The Nord had vanished but before Shadow could speculate on where he was she heard a noise coming from the kitchen. Probably that odd man..what was his name? Aden? Reluctant to run into him again she crept back down the hall and came out into the main area again and stopped in her tracks.

"What the fuck?" A small creature stood on the other side of the room, just before the doorway to the kitchen. It was half her height and had a skinny, almost malnourished looking body with an long tail like a skeever. Its head resembled an elf in a way, with its long pointed ears. Sharp little teeth were bared at her. The creature held something in its arms and seemed to be unsure as to what to do. Shadow was equally as unsure and she and the thing were in a standoff. She peered through the gloom, trying to see what it was holding.

"Plates?" she said incredulously. Her voice seemed to trigger the creature into action and it dropped the plates with a loud clatter and turned and scampered back into the kitchen. Shadow took off after it and burst into the room just as it launched a fire ball at her. She dodged just in time to have the small ball of fire sail past her and explode on the wall behind her, showering her with sparks and singeing her white tunic top. The creature chattered nervously and skittered to and fro. Shadow ran for it and a game of chase ensued around the main dining table. Finally Shadow took a running leap over the table, launching herself off the bench seat on the other side and tackled the creature to the ground.

It was all claws and snapping teeth as she wrestled with it. It had almost ripped her shirt to shreds before she managed to grab it in a death grip on the back of its neck and she struggled to her feet. The creature tried to reach behind and scratch her but she shook it and it finally went limp and hung there whimpering.

"Where did you come from?" she shook it again, almost feeling sorry for it as it whimpered. She glared at the doorway that lead out to the main area and beyond that, the garden. "I bet I know who can tell me..." she stalked off to the garden, bringing the creature with her. She burst into the garden area and stopped as she suveyed the scene before her. Aden was standing amongst a group of the creatures as they unloaded barrels and worked at the garden. Distracted as she was, the creature she held onto, wriggled out of her grip and skittered back to his comrades, who gave him the sympathy he wanted. Dozens of little eyes glared at her reproachfully.

"What in Oblivion is going on here!" she demanded.

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "Oh, you know...gardening. Spring cleaning." Said Aden nonchalantly as he signed a piece of paper that one of the Scamps handed him. He wasn't even looking in her direction, distracted as he was by the work. But she seemed a bit, how to say, pissed and the Scamps were nearing a frenzy. He sighed and turned to the group of creatures as they began to speak quickly among themselves, "Hey. We still have a lot of work to do, so let's not play grab ass until afterward. Alright?"

"B-but she attacked me! She made me drop the plates and scorch the wall! Chasing me all over the kitchen, knocking stuff over while she was trying to kill me!" The little Daedra who had escaped Shadow's grip ran up to Aden, indignant. Aden looked to Shadow and noticed he slightly scorched, torn shirt. His azure eyes narrowed as he looked back to the Scamp.

"Oh, come off it Wyrm. I'm pretty sure you started the whole mess." He said with a bit of his usual flippancy, but also a hint of anger. "And not only did you drop my plates, but you trashed my kitchen and scorched the wall; not to mention Shadow. All you had to do was explain, not cause a mess! By the way if she wanted to kill you, you would be dead right now and I would have had to summon you from Oblivion again. Now I want you to march over there and apologize to her right now."

"B-but, that's not fair!" Wyrm whined cradling a bruised arm, even exaggerating the injury a bit.

"Right now!" Aden snapped.

The little Scamp skittered over about halfway before slowing down and walking over to the woman, stopping a few feet away and muttered something. Aden coughed as if to say, louder. Wyrm muttered a bit louder, but then cursed when an ebony goblet sailed through the air and hit him on his head. "Fine! I'm...sorry, Mistress Shadow."

"That's better," he said with a sarcastic smile. "Now we have a lot of work remaining. Lots to dust, repair, clean, till, and other boring plops. This Sanctuary is not yet worthy to be called such, but it will be once again after we're done."

He turned to shadow with a wink, "So. Are you planning on killing me, kissing me, or letting me bribe you with a gourmet meal for all the trouble I and my friends seemed to have caused you?"

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    It talks...? The exchange between the creature, whom Shadow now assumed to be a Scamp, and Aden was almost comical to watch. She was still miffed about having a fire ball thrown at her, as well as her one and only tunic top being all but ruined. Not to mentioned she needed another bath, covered in dirt as she was from rolling around the floor with the naughty Scamp.

It shuffled over to her and offered her an apology; she wrinkled her nose at it as it stood there, beaming up at her and showing rows of tiny teeth. Aden got the little group back to work and they were soon trooping back and forth with their burdens. Aden turned to her and winked.

"So, are you planning on killing me, kissing me, or letting me bribe you with a gourmet meal for all the trouble I and my friends seemed to have caused you?". Shadow watched the Scamps, her eyes narrowing. Oh what did it matter really? She was an assassin for the Night Mother and Dread Father and she was worried about a couple of Scamps? She relaxed a little, sighed and then offered him her first genuine, though fleeting smile.

"I haven't decided yet" she said to the infuriating man, then plucked at the front of her ruined shirt "You can buy me a new top for a start" she then pointed to the Scamp "And.. I want that one"

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Rangar sighed and went to the barracks. It was strange times, Rangar thought. From what he knew of the Dark Brotherhood from his father this was a very strange occurrence. It made no sense, Rangar thought. Why would those who had less faith decide to attack those that did, it was impractical and weakened the state as a whole Aden says. Rangar shrugged realizing it doesn’t matter, that guy is here now. Then Rangar heard a clamor, and sighed wondering what madness he got himself drawn into. He saw the Scamps scamper about and raised an eyebrow. At this point he just couldn’t be surprised, and picked a bunk that was in the back corner, in theory letting him have a good view of both doorways and an escape route. He removed his hornless iron helmet, letting it clang onto the dresser. Today had been a busy day, Rangar sighed and began stripping his heavy armor off. Revealing his simple miners clothes.

Laying on his back he pulled a couple steel daggers out of his oiled bandoleer. A dagger in each hand, the bounty hunter began to juggle the two blades laying down. It was one of those strange habits Rangar had, always perfecting a highly situational skill. He just lay there in his own thoughts, every now and again throwing up with one hand to catch the dagger with the other. He was getting good at this game though, might need to figure out another one.

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    Aden laughed lightly, a bit musically. He smiled and nodded. "I will of course by you a new top; several if you want. And of course only the finest fabrics will do. As for Wyrm? Well, it is done easily enough."

"Come over here," he said. The Scamp hurried over and stood about nervously as Aden drew Blood Oath. He grabbed Wyrm's hand and pricked his finger. He let the drop of blood fall into his palm and summoned flames in it as well. Suddenly Wyrm disappeared from Aden's side and then reappeared beside Shadow. "There, my part is done. He is released from my service and all you have to do is give him a drop of your blood. Just let it drip into his mouth, like you know; a demonic baby bird."

Both Wyrm and Aden smiled in sync as if sharing a joke.

((OOC: Sorry for the meh post -_-))

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Shadow did not have anything to prick her finger with. If she used one of her daggers she'd be dead inside 20 seconds. She looked down at the Scamp named Wyrm who peered back up at her expectantly, his two front fangs stuck out in a way Shadow though was adorable. An ugly, demonic adorable way. She bent down on one knee and held her hand out to the Scamp who looked confused.

"Bite my finger. One finger!" She said hastily as the Scamp grabbed her hand with a little too much enthusiasm. She touched one of her daggers "If you bite it off I will cut off your ears" she said sweetly. The scamp pouted but then gently used one of his sharp fangs to pierce the tip of Shadows finger. He made then to suck it but she pulled her hand away. "EECK! Oh No you don't. Open.." Wyrm opened his mouth obediently and she squeezed a drop or two of her blood onto his tongue. The Scamp shuddered a bit and then it was done. Shadow felt no different, besides now having a creature summoned from the very pits of Oblivion as a pet. No different at all. She stood back up and offered Aden another smile.

"Thank you. And I only need one top. Like this one, but less...holey" she looked down at Wrym and held out her hand again. The Scamp looked to Aden, another confused expression on its face. After some reassurance from Aden he placed his hand in Shadows. Before she turned to her bedroom she looked at Aden.

"A word of advice, while I am accepting of your little hoard the others may not be so, in particular the men. I can't say for certain. Just be careful with them." she nodded then led Wyrm to her room. She sat on her bed while Wyrm roamed the room, poking his nose into everything. Shadow touched her hand to her hair, it was a tangled mess and she was covered in centuries-old dust. She sighed. "I need another bath Wyrm." She gathered up her bathing things and made her way back to the hot springs. She stopped at the door and turned to Wyrm.

"This is where the ladies bathe. You can't come in but you can guard the door. Don't let anyone past except for humans like me, female. Got it?"

"Got it!" Wyrm grunted in his high pitched voice and then set himself in a defensive crouch. Shadow smirked and let herself back into the hot springs. She hoped Scarlet wouldn't be too much longer with her shopping.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Daxos wandered around the smith's shop, taking notice of the things he had marked upon his list as he came across them.

After a moment or two, he did agree with Scarlet's sentiment about the cart. Carrying such a load, even distributed amongst the pair of them, would prove too much.

Hammers. Tongs. He gathered the tools he would need to make his own workbench, as even that wasn't included in the great "Murder-Goddess Mansion-Crypt" he called home.

As he gathered those and more of the supplies he needed, he headed to the counter and stood before the man behind it. The man spoke immediately, knowing what Daxos was doing.

"I see someone is preparing to take a whack at being a smith themselves." He put his hands flat on the counter. "Good on you, lad. Hopefully you have the forge already?" The man spoke, possibly an attempt to joke with Daxos, judging from the Nord's delivery...as dry as it was...

However, Daxos hadn't gotten his nickname "Daxos the Silent" for nothing. He looked the smith in the eye and waited.

The smith chuckled nervously. "Ah, the quiet type." He shook his head, trying to reclaim his demeanor. "No worries. I'll just take care of this, and you can be on your merry way."

Daxos stepped out of the shop, after securing his tools, and making a few orders on materials he would need later. He also made arrangements for that cart Scarlet had mentioned.

Knowing now it was a damn good idea.

"Smith said the cart should be here soon."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Good, we can load everything and use the back way into the sanctuary" Scarlet stood there swishing her feet back and forth on the stone road, looking up she scanned the surrounding area feeling eyes on her, shaking it off as the blacksmith apprentice brought a cart around "Here you go folks, and the stuff you purchased Sir" the apprentice did a small bow and took off into the shop "Let's head over to Novaroma, hopefully that elf has all my stuff ready"

As they loaded Scarlets purchased items from the Novaroma they headed towards the back way to the sanctuary, Scarlet let Daxos go in front of her handing him items from the cart to him, as she neared the last of their items she felt the presence once again, looking over her shoulder, she saw a figure lunge at her, knocking her into the cart and rolling off onto the ground.

"Moon mutt!" Scarlet was pushed into the ground as she focused on the figure that was pinning her down "Coffin Creep!" she shouted back at the familiar face "You traitor, you damn dirty moon-dog" Scarlet started to laugh, as she swung her legs around Sheydna "Moondog? oh is that the best you got you blood leeche?" she felt her fist across her face "You traitor"

A confused look flashes across Scarlets face "I'm the traitor?!" she twisted her hips and legs throwing Sheydna off her, quickly jumping to their feet "I'm not the traitor! It was Darin!" Sheydna made another lunge at her, quickly jumping out of the way "You lie you she-bitch!" Scarlet turned around in time to bring her elbow across Sheydnas face, causing her yo stumble a bit "Why would I lie about that?! We both know what a man whore he was, he went through everyone in the old tomb" Scarlet walked towards her as Sheydna quickly struck her in the face busting her lip.

They laid on the ground breathing hard, soon giving each other weak kicks in the side "I didn't f***fing do it Sheydna, what do I have to do to prove it?" Scarlet felt a punch in the ribs "I... I don't know!" they struggled to their feet again, standing off facing each other "The last thing I really wanted to do was dance in Bruma, but if you want to have at me then let's finish this plops" Scarlet stood there with her fist ready as so did Sheydna.

When they started heading at one another a pair of hands grabbed them pulling them apart "By order of Bruma you're under arrest" Scarlet struggled in his grip "What are the charges?" "Fighting are you serious red-haired one?" "Fine! I'm bringing this to the Count! Is this how the guards treat her cousins?!" "Cousins?" "Yes you fool we are cousins of the Countess and she knows of this tumble, in fact she told us to take it outside and out of view" he glared at the two females letting them go "move along no lolly gagging!" and left the two females.

"Look Sheydna, I'm tired of fighting, I'm hungry..." sniffing herself "And I smell of death and snowberries what in the world?" she looked around seeing the broken bush "Ah yes... Anyways let's call this feud off, for at least the night mothers sake, I swear to you I didn't do it" she held her hand out, hesitant Sheydna finally shook her hand "Fine, but if I find out you lied I'll slit your pretty neck in your sleep" Scarlet nodded "Deal, suppose the night mother called to you too?" she nodded at Scarlet "Ah well them our meeting was a chance of fate" she ushered her towards the opening "Welcome home then sister".

Scarlet and Sheydna made their way in, Daxos took everything towards the forge and other parts of the sanctuary, leaving the bedding for Scarlet "Rooms are this way, pretty sure there are clothes for you to change into and get warm" she handed Sheydna a bundle of bedding supplies "For you" she left and placed all the stuff into the rooms.

Scarlet finished making her bed "Ill decorate, after a wash" grabbing everything she would need plus a set of fresh clothing, a white shirt and black drawstring cutoffs, she headed towards the baiting area, stopping short she saw a scamp guarding the entryway "What in the name of Oblivion are you doing in here?" she watched as the scamp started walking around her and lightly pushed her into the bathing area, seeing Shadow "Is that thing out there yours?" she started stripping, throwing her dirty clothes into a basket, and slipping into the hot water "Oh by the divines, this is... yeah..." she drifted under the water, letting the heat soak into her body, she broke the surface, and say across from Shadow.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    "What in the name of Oblivion are you doing here?" Scarlet's voice proceeded her and then she entered the room in as bad a state as what she herself was. Shadow was washing her torn tunic top, the only top she owned. It would have to do until Aden made good on his promise to her, or until she acquired something else from one of her victims. She squeezed the water from it and set it aside on the rocks, watching Scarlet as she stripped off then settled down into the bath. She waited patiently until Scarlet resurfaced then handed over her bar of rose soap.

"That is Wyrm. Yes he is mine. It's a long story, I'll let Aden tell you. Enough about that, what happened to you?" Shadow washed the tangles out of her hair as she listened to Scarlet tell her about the shopping expedition and her running into an old Brotherhood member. She did not know this Sheydna, but she sounded like a fiery one. "Sounds like you had fun then" Shadow winked. She was silent for a while before she held out her hand for the soap and moved closer to Scarlet.

"Turn around, I'll do your hair. You look like you went twenty rounds with a troll."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Have you ever fought a troll? Those beast stink worse then a rotting corpse and it's even worse when their drool gets on you, the smell last for weeks" she sat while Shadow started to wash and play with her hair "Wyrm huh? Cute little creature....What happened to your shirt or am I to guess that Wyrm is the reason?" "Yeah pretty much" Scarlet nodded a bit as she continued pulling twigs out and brushing the knots out "Oh yeah by the way I got that saber skin plus a few extra things for your bedding... Ow... careful woman" when Shadow was done Scarlet turned around facing her "Thinking that some of the dressers might have left over clothing... unless your top is going to be replaced.." she shrugged her shoulders, splashing over towards Shadow "Is my lip bad?" she stuck out her busted lip "Or you think it's a new sexy look I could pull off?" Scarlet giggled "I'm kidding... so Daxos, that imperial from the forge is a nice guy... fortunately he wasn't around when I was dancing in the dirt with Sheydna... in case you were wondering" Scarlet rested her head back on the cooling rocks "I could probably just stay in here if I didn't prune" opening one eye looking at Shadow giving her a small wink

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    "Thank you for getting the Sabre fur, I'll pay you back for it." Shadow said as she continued washing herself. She was almost done and the heat from the pools was beginning to get a little intense, in more ways than one. Scarlet showed Shadow her lip, a fine split on the bottom half had swelled, making it more plump than usual. Scarlet giggled.

"You'll live" Shadow said as she put her soap aside, then immersed herself fully for the last time. Scarlet mentioned the Imperial, Daxos. She supposed she would have to make at least some sort of effort to get to know the others. So far she had only dealt with Aden, and while she was warming to him, he was not the only other member of this new dysfunctional family. She remembered what Aden had said.. about her either killing him or kissing him. She really was having a hard time coming up with reasons for not doing the latter. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. She needed to go out; find some entertainment. It had been too long.

"I could probably just stay in here if I didn't prune" Scarlet winked at her. Shadow studied her friend. She was in good spirits, despite her fight with Sheydna. Shadow reluctantly climbed out of the bath and toweled off, her towel still unpleasantly damp from her last recent bath. She needed another and added that to her mental list. She slipped on her suede pants and eyed her ruined shirt. It was wet and cold and she did not wish to put it back on again. Maybe Scarlet was right in there being clothing still in the bedrooms. She hadn't really checked any of her cupboards or dressers. Her only solution was to wrap her towel around her upper half. She stood there shivering.

"I need to go find some clothes. Oh Aden has appointed himself the cook, I think he is preparing something spectacular for tonight. I don't know about you but I'm starving" she picked up her bathing supplies and top. "See you at dinner" she left the room and Wyrm chittered excitedly at her and followed along behind as she made her way back to her bedroom. Aden was still organizing the other Scamps and she offered him a shy smile as she ducked into her room. She smiled as she saw that Scarlet had spread the fur onto her bed. She rummaged around in her cupboards and was disappointed to find nothing she could wear. There was a very interesting looking old journal. She wanted to read it but first she had to solve her lack of clothing issue.

"Wyrm sweetie, can you take this to Aden? Tell him I need another as soon as possible" she handed the Scamp her ruined top and he rushed out of the room. Shadow sighed and sat back against the headboard of her bed. It was a large bed and the Sabre-cat fur barely covered it. It would need more than the one. But for now it would suffice. She picked up the old journal and started reading while she waited for Wyrm to return.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Going to take that woman shopping tomorrow" Scarlet waded in the spring for awhile longer before getting out, drying herself off and getting dressed. Drying her hair in her towel "Eh need more towels too"

She made her way to her room, seeing the bounty hunter sleeping she just continued her way towards her room, shutting the door behind her.

Scarlet started hanging up silver and red fabric on the walls to keep the room at a certain temperature and to lessen the echoing in her room, she started moving the furniture around, pushing the bed against the east wall along with the bed side table and the iron candelabra and pushing the dresser next to the door.

Putting the candles in the holders, with a snap of her fingers the wicks sprang to life with a red flame. "Perfect" she smiled to herself as she started looking through the dresser "Well that is disappointing in a way" as she pulled out tattered clothing she tossed to the side throwing what little clothing she had into it.

Placing her weapons on top of the dresser, she looked into her bag pulling more stuff out setting it on the dresser and bed table "It's the bottomless pit in this bag" as she finished she dumped her journals and books on her bed spreading them out "Damn.... I don't have a quill or ink.. plops plops" she lightly bit her bottom lip "I don't want to disturb Shadow...she might not have that either" grunting she left her room and headed towards the living area to look through the desks.

Searching through everything possible Scarlet came up empty handed "Give up, it can wait" she started to leave when she saw more scamps running around "Ill just stay here for now.." turning around she walked back in and started organizing the books on the shelves.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Daxos had been hard at work in the forge since had returned to the sanctuary. The fires raged in the stone pit like he believed they had never before.

It made his heart swell.

The workbench was easily built, and the anvil was...somewhat easily moved. Things were shaping up already, and Daxos had no doubt this forge would be ready by the next day, or in two if he wanted everything perfect.

He'd probably wait til then. The more time he could keep busy with the forge, the better.

He stocked the shelves with his tools and some of the supplies he was able to get from the smith directly. He was nowhere near fully stocked, as the orders were still being filled back there. He didn't let that stop him however, as he was determined to make that forge look homey again. Almost as much as the legendary skyforge.

Though he did not fancy himself that good of a smith. At least not yet.

As he finished tidying up the forge, cleaning any debri of old times, and clearing the floor of hazards, Daxos wiped the sweat from his brow. He looked to the forge as a whole, and smiled dumbly to himself.

Purpose...

He tended to the fire until it was barely smoldering, then stepped out of what he would now refer to as the Sweatbox. He returned to where they had deemed to be his resting area, and found his supplies for bathing.

That spring was calling his name.

He found his way to the spring, after a little time getting misplaced. He stepped to the edge of the water. He sighed, stripping down and stepping into the pool.

The effect of the water was almost immediate. He made an involuntary sigh as he got further in, the stress seeming to well away as he immersed himself.

This day just kept getting better.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts