18+ (IC) ♪♫ Laughter From The Void ♫♪

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Lifts-Her-Tail

After Sheydna's and Scarlet's abrupt and rather violent and overly heated, aggressive fight they managed to sort out the dispute they had, had going on for longer than it should have lasted for. Sheydna and Scarlet then discussed matters on why Sheydna was there and it had appeared Sheydnas notion was correct about Scarlet and why she was in the worn down city and it was exactly the same as Sheydnas.

Scarlet then led the way towards Sheydnas, what would soon to be new home where she would finally discover the reasoning for her to have been called out all this from her usual comfort of home where she was quite happily staying in peace and harmony, but on the other hand this calling could spice things up for her life and indeed make things indefinitely more interesting and riveting.

Once they had arrived to the sanctuary Scarlet left Sheydna to settle in on her new accommodation for hopefully a long time, so she could actually settle somewhere and have a proper place she could call home. She wondered around the sanctuary fascinated by all that was around her, she was startled by how homely it was but yet it had a very sinister and malevolent feel to it.

She then found a room which seemed like a suitable living quarter with what seemed like a nice bed and it looked comfy enough to sleep in so she went over to it and through herself as if she was a child jumping onto the bed when tired. She hastily fell asleep and into a deep sleep which she hoped she wouldn't be awoken from.

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "Hey! No throwing mud! Oblivion take me, are you Daedra or children?" Aden shook his head with only a hint of annoyance and couldn't keep a small smile off of his face. The Scamps were harder workers than one would think, but easily distracted and skittish. He had dismissed a majority of the little Daedra but five still remained. Three worked with Aden in the garden, while the other two were scuttling about the kitchen preparing for dinner.

Aden was finishing disposing of the last debris as the other three finished tilling the soil and digging small irrigation ditches. They had even managed to repair a small bridge over the creek and a few of the statues that littered the garden. It wasn't exactly restored to the former beauty, albeit dark beauty, it was well on it's way. He and his Scamps did good work. He rolled his eyes playfully as they stopped with the mud tossing and gathered up the last of their tools. "Great job everyone, you three can head back to the Red Manor. I'll handle the rest and I still have dinner to cook."

As they finished gathering their tools and coming up to Aden, he noticed Shadow and Wyrm entering the garden. They were headed towards her room but he noticed her glance at him with a small smile. After they left the garden, he snapped his fingers and the door of flame opened to let the Scamps leave this realm; closing quickly as the last one entered. No sooner than they had left when Wyrm walked up to him holding the remains of Shadow's top.

"Ah, let me see it please." He took the blouse and examined it. After a few moments he winked to Wyrm as fire appeared in his hands, eagerly devouring the material. As the smoke cleared he was now holding a red top of an extremely soft, flexible, and breathable material. "Tell her I'm sorry if red isn't her color, but it's the best I can do until I go shopping. Hopefully firesilk will agree with her, after all, very few non-mages can claim to have the cloth favored by the races of Oblivion. Now off you go little Wyrm. Back to your mistress, I have to prepare the food."

He watched the little Scamp run off with a toothy grin and made his way to the kitchen where he found his favorite cooking assistants arguing. Roast was baring his fangs as he watched Sage prepare the fire, "Nonono! Sage, you are supposed to cut the vegetables and prepare the spices! Leave my area alone! I am perfectly capable of stoking my own fire. There's a reason I'm in charge of the hot dishes."

"Pfft, this fire is pitiful! Not worthy of my herbs yet." Sage said as he continued to prod the fire.

"We are having wild boar, slow roasted! Slow! As in your wits," Roast snapped.

"Alright! Enough you two," said Aden as he entered the room completely with his near-constant sly smile on his face. He took off his cloak and rolled up his silken sleeves, "We have a lot to do. Sage, back to work with vegetables. I need the potatoes peeled, the onions diced, and the carrots sliced. I also need the herbs in individual bowls and the spices crushed. By that I mean crushed finer than the hack we bought them from. Honestly, what did he grind them with? A stick? Roast, back to the fire. Your focus is all for it and the boar. I'll handle everything else."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    After finishing placing the last book in order her stomach started to growl "Maybe a light snack until dinner..." Scarlet headed towards the kitchen stopping at the doorway "Umm...who are they?" she pointed to the two near the flames and stove, walking over towards the cabinet she jumped on the counter, opening the door and grabbing a tankard from the top.

Jumping down she wiped the tankard on her shirt walking across the room towards the sink turning on the water, waiting for the dirt to pass through the piping "Scarlet by the way" she ran her tankard under the now clear water before filling it up, taking a sip "Aw good the water is good and clean" she sat at the table "Need any help with dinner?" giving him a sly grin

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    14th of Hearthfire:

Not a day goes by when I don’t miss Arlynn. Her passing has left a place in my heart that feels like an assassin’s blade piercing through it. Funny, assassins are what we are, cold-hearted killers and yet we both found love and comfort in each other. If she was here I could tell her of my fears for this Sanctuary. We are a dying breed the Dark Brotherhood. I fear that once I am gone from here, many will scatter to the winds. Those who are not as devoted to the Night Mother. Arlynn kept this place going. She would.....

Shadow looked up from the journal as Wyrm scampered back inside.

"That was quick" she put the journal on her bedside table and swung her legs over the side of the bed. Wyrm handed her a bundle of red cloth and when it touched her fingers she felt an unexpected warmth emanating from it. She held the red tunic top up and examined it with wide eyes. It almost glowed in the candlelight.

"What is this?" she asked in wonder.

"Firesilk" the little scamp answered her. She peered at him, frowning.

"Do I even want to know where it came from?" the scamp looked thoughtful for a moment then shook his head. "All right" she smiled. The silken top was lovely and she ran it through her fingers. Red. Well not a colour I would have chosen but I'm not complaining. She put the top down and gathered in her energy, warming her hands with a minute fire spell and running them through her hair. When her long blonde locks were dry and shiny she picked up the top. She started to peel off her towel, the scamp watching on with interest.

"Well, turn around" she ordered Wyrm and he wrinkled his nose but did as he was told. Shadow slipped the tunic top over her head and it slid over her skin as if it were a lover's caress. It felt divine. She tied up the opening and ran her fingers over the material. It was almost mesmerizing to touch and clung to her curves. She smiled with delight finishing off the ensemble with her twin Ebony Daggers strapped to her hips. "How do I look?" she asked the Scamp. He turned around and cocked his head to the side. She was indeed truly lovely, as far as humans went.

"Meh" he grunted non-committedly.

"Thanks" she said dryly, then held out her hand. Wyrm, now very pleased with his new mistress, placed a clawed hand in hers. "Let's go see if dinner is ready. It's time to fatten you up little one" Shadow led the way through the Sanctuary with Wyrm at her side. She could hear a clamor coming from the kitchen and found Aden and Scarlet in there along with two feisty Scamps. She was not sure how she felt about eating food prepared by the creatures but she trusted Aden. She did not even know why she trusted Aden but she did. Sure he was odd, but then weren't they all? She walked over to him and touched his arm lightly.

"Aden. Thank you for the top. It's beautiful".

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "Umm...who are they?" Aden turned around to see the other woman from earlier enter the kitchen. She pointed to the two Scamps near the flames and stove. Roast and Sage were now arguing about the proportions of certain seasonings. He turned to her as she began walking over towards the cabinet she jumped on the counter, opening the door and grabbing a tankard from the top.

"That's Roast and Sage. Masters of the hot dishes and vegetables respectively." He said as if Daedra were a common sight in a kitchen.

Jumping down from the counter, she wiped the tankard on her shirt walking across the room towards the sink turning on the water. She waited for the dirt to pass and said, "Scarlet by the way."

"Aden Komad, a pleasure." He said with a smile smile but continued to move around the kitchen, doing several different things at once. He tasted some stew, checked on a few mudcrab legs, and threw some balls of dough into an oven.

"Ahh, the water is good and clean." She said after taking a sip and taking a seat at the table. She smiled slyly and said, "Need any help with dinner?"

"Now, as a rule I am the Daedric Prince of any kitchen I inhabit and I do not like having my rule contested. But," he said with a smile and a wink. "I'll give you a shot to show me what you got. Make me something, then we'll go from there. But be warned...no one can compete with my....UNHOLY COOKING ABILITIES! HAHAHAHA!"

His loud laugh was interrupted as he coughed, taking away some of the effect. He spoke about his two helpers as he saw Shadow enter, "And don't worry about these two helping me cook. These are the only two Scamps in all of Oblivion that value good food and cleanliness."

"I take seventy-two baths a day!" Piped up Sage with a sharp, toothy grin at Scarlet. He then whispered, as if sharing a scandalous secret. "But I'm thinking of going up to seventy-five!"

"Clean freak," muttered Roast. "Sage is just insane. Playing with leaves. I work with fire and ash, but I do wash. Just not obsessively."

"Shut up Roast," bit back Sage.

"Enough you two!" Said Aden as Shadow approached him looking quite lovely in the firesilk top. She touched his arm lightly and thanked him for it. He nodded and smiled, a bit modest. But still managed to pull charm enough for everyone in the room with a wink. "Well, you are quite welcome. I didn't think you would approve. Women are the last great mystery after all. Immortality and godhood are often easier to acquire than insight into the female mind.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    "It's the nicest thing I have ever owned" she said hastily, then stepped back, suddenly awkward. She had no idea why she had just shared that little piece of information with him. She frowned, slightly flustered at herself.

"So, um.. is there going to be enough food for the Scamps? I want to fatten up Wyrm here a bit." Wyrm was already salivating over the copious amounts of food. Shadow, back in another life that seemed a mere memory, worked with animals, large and small. She had a way with them. Knew when something ailed them and could treat their wounds and illnesses. Even though the Scamps were far from anything she had dealt with before she could tell they were a little on the malnourished side. "Oh, and I also need to know if I need to send him back to Oblivion at all or can he stay here permanently?" Wyrm let out a squeak and attached himself to her leg causing Shadow to let out a startled "Oh!"

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Daxos finished washing, pleased with the relaxing foray he had. These would be a great daily ritual to be sure.

He stepped out of the spring, getting dried off before returning to his room.

He put on the only set of comfortable clothes he had: A soft, but rather worn white long sleeve shirt, and his only pair of pants, made of some sort of similarly worn black material. He never knew what the names of the materials were. It wasn't his interest anyway. He was just glad they fit nice and they felt easier to walk in than his leather armor.

He put on his leather vest over it, fastening it as he stepped out to find some of the others. He wasn't the talkative sort, hence his name.

But he did need to know his brothers and sisters in arms. No matter how peculiar they were.

He finished his vest and had begun rolling his sleeves as he stepped through to the kitchen and saw it all.

Scamps, two or three of them it seemed, were slinking around the kitchen. Aden, the man who had fought betrayal and lived, seemed to be the ringleader of them all. Aside from one, who seemed quite attached to the other woman. Or at least her leg.

He looked at her outfit, especially her top, which was made from a material he hadn't seen before. It accentuated her features well, and Daxos eyes couldn't help but wander among them for a moment.

This scene would have been a lot worse, when Daxos was part of his former group. The scamps would be dead. Butchered in fact. The former Daxos had no tolerance for the creatures of the blood red planes.

He also would have tried to fight off the very people who surrounded him now.

However, as Daxos kept reminding himself, he was no longer the "knight in shining armor" he used to be. He was now something far darker.

And this new Daxos didn't give a damn about the scamps, or these people, as long as they knew what they were doing.

Daxos spoke up, his words few. "Hello again, everyone."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Watching as the two scamps started at each other Scarlet was about to answer Aden when Shadow walked in, her red top hugged her features very nicely, thinking to herself "Damn", Scarlet watching as Shadow moved across the room touching Aden's arm she smiled to herself "You know Aden, I'll take a rain check on that".

Scarlet stood up and placed her tankard under the spigot filling it up "I will catch you two later, There's a room I haven't looked at yet" she headed towards the door "Don't worry I'll be back in time to eat Shadow" she passed through the door way passing by Daxos who was making his way into the kitchen.

Standing in the main chamber she stared at the entry for the enchanting room, taking a sip she headed down the rather long dark tunnel "Note to self, put some torches in this tunnel" further she made her way in as she stepped into the room, each side of the room burst into purple flames "Oh dear Talos" she gripped on her tankard as her eyes scanned the room.

Scarlet believed this one of the few rooms that actually didn't need real work done, one side had a rather large enchanting table, many shelves that were stocked full of empty and full soul gems, picking one up she examined it as a human soul was hitting against the black crystal "Let me out" it cried out to her.

She felt a dark wave rush over her as she stared into the crystal, placing it back on the shelve, she had never been one with playing with souls or enchanting items, but seeing that soul trapped gave her a feeling she had never felt before, one that she had like.

She continued looking around, each wall had the Dark Brotherhood symbol tapestry hanging, another wall had shackles "Poor unfortunate souls" a sly grin reached the corners of her mouth.

Stopping dead in her tracks her eyes fell upon the end of the room, a blue translucent figure stood near a standing coffin, her heart started pounding as she neared herself closer, the figure looked up smiled at her, she looked over the spirit, a male, dressed in jesters gear "Ah well hello Sister, we have been waiting for you all to come home" he turned around and started to tend to the coffin, Scarlet dropped to her knees in front of the coffin, reaching out touching "Mother"

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Wyrm clung to her leg, looking worried as Scarlet stood and spoke.

"I will catch you two later, There's a room I haven't looked at yet" she headed towards the door "Don't worry I'll be back in time to eat Shadow" Shadow caught Scarlet's tiny innuendo as she watched her leave. She raised one eyebrow but Scarlet was soon out the door only to be replaced by the one with the sandy hair. He surveyed the scene carefully, seemingly to be in some sort of inner struggle for only a second before he continued into the room.

"Hello again, everyone" he said quietly. Shadow nodded as she tried to pry Wyrm's claws off her leg.

"Hey that hurts! stop that, I wont send you back if you don't want to" the Scamp let her go and slumped to the floor, picking up an old tankard and peering inside it. Shadow drew her attention back to the two men she was now alone with. She needed to be polite and introduce herself, but she was also wanting to talk to Aden some more.

"Hello" she said to the sandy haired man. "I didn't introduce myself before. I'm Shadow"

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "It's the nicest thing I have ever owned," she said hastily, then stepped back, seeming suddenly awkward. He noticed her frowning slightly as if flustered at herself.

Aden smiled, pleased that she liked his gift. He winked, "Well. I have lots of nice things. So if you ever need something, don't hesitate to ask. or do. Your choice really, you're a grown woman after all."

"So, um.. is there going to be enough food for the Scamps? I want to fatten up Wyrm here a bit." Wyrm was already salivating over the copious amounts of food and Shadow seemed to have a way with him. He was already die hard loyal to his Mistress as she was already concerned with his wellbeing. "Oh, and I also need to know if I need to send him back to Oblivion at all or can he stay here permanently?"

Wyrm let out a squeak and attached himself to her leg causing Shadow to let out a startled as Aden laughed. "Whichever you so choose. And of course as a Daedra he can never truly die but can be banished to Oblivion. You won't be able to summon him back for a few days if that happens, but he will be perfectly fine. He will appear at your command. All you have to do is let a drop of your blood fall onto the ground and speak his name."

"You know Aden, I'll take a rain check on that." Scarlet said as she stood up and placed her tankard under the spigot filling it up. She seemed to be giving them some space but also seemed eager to explore as she said, "I will catch you two later, There's a room I haven't looked at yet."

"Don't worry I'll be back in time to eat Shadow," She said with a wink as she passed through the door and one of the men from earlier entered.

He looked around the room silently for a few moments before he spoke up, his words few. "Hello again, everyone."

"You're so talkative, Brother!" Aden said with a sly grin and just a hint of sarcasm.

"Hey that hurts! stop that, I won't send you back if you don't want to." Shadow said to her Scamp as she fussed with him. He hesitated a few seconds before he let her go and slumped to the floor, picking up an old tankard and peering inside it absent-mindedly. She then focused on the newcomer and said, "Hello. I didn't introduce myself before. I'm Shadow."

"And I am Aden. I know, I know. You're overwhelmed; speechless. Just relax. I know my good looks and amazing personality can actual harm those caught off guard." He said with a larger grin. "Also I'm ever so humble and not at all sarcastic or exaggerating anything."

Lifts-Her-Tail

After Sheydnas very short and troubling slumber, she dragged herself out of the now seemingly uncomfortable bed. She slowly picked herself up and then began to gain focus on walking. She wandered towards the door before deciding wether to introduce herself to the others or wait for them to come to her, her rarely seen anxiety now kicking in, the thought of being judged or even disliked by the others sent a small chill through her body.

She had always been this way since she was child. She became nervous and even quite intimidated when meeting new people, unless she was under the influence of alcohol. She had never been the most confident or the loudest of people, she kept herself to herself which was the way she liked it, but she also did like attention, it completely depended on the situation and the people she was around.

Soon she was reminiscing about the past, mostly to stall time so she wouldn't have to make a decision on wether to go to introduce herself or not. She began to twirl her grey hair in her wrinkly crippled fingers, the grey locks feeling like straw to touch as it was out of condition and messy and was also unwashed. Time passed extremely unhurriedly and it had soon become immensily tedious waiting for time to pass.

Sheydna scurried rapidly around the room searching for something to look in the reflection of to look at her appearance before going to meet the others incase she was too unpresentable. She finally found a mirror and swiftly scanned herself in it, making sure she was looking as nice as she good at that possible time. She then placed the mirror back down and made her way around the sanctuary looking for where some of the others had gathered.

She almost skipped along the corridors of the sanctuary as if she were a child again the long corridors were like freedom to roam, the sense of excitement and nervousness confusing her body so she decided to take her mind off everything and make everything seem like a game as she was good at games and there was nothing intimidating about them. Soon she had reached the kitchen where she could hear voices from within. She peered her head round the doorway and looked in to see a rather perculiar sight.

There were a few people and a few odd creatures which she had lost track of the names of. She stepped in and did the sterotypical school girl look, smiling sweetly, legs crossed swaying from side to side as she stood there hoping to be noticed, hoping to feel the sense of attention she now dearly craved.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Daxos listened to the two others introduce themselves.

The one who he had been...studying called herself Shadow. He wondered on her name a moment, but let it go as the one called Aden introduced himself. Rather interestingly, if Daxos could be so bold. He still wasn't quite sure whether to like the man or despise him.

He figured he would find out soon enough.

Daxos bowed his head to both of them individually, hoping to remain polite as he spoke. He didn't want to upset them. At least not yet.

"Pleasure to meet you both. You may call me Daxos."

As he finished, another stepped into the kitchen with them, but it was not a face he had expected.

No, this person was new to him. Not any in the sanctuary he had seen earlier. She stood looking at them, carrying herself with the innocence of a child. However, he knew that if she had been called to this place, there wasn't a a trace of innocence in her.

Daxos became a little tense, but as he spoke, it sounded as normal as he had been with Shadow and Aden.

"And who might you be?"

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Shadow almost grinned at Aden's colourful self introduction. She couldn't decide if he was seriously self-absorbed or if it was just for show, masking something hidden underneath the bravado and posturing. She made it her mission to find out. She didn't care how long it took, she had all the time in the world to find out who the man was under the silks and blonde hair.

Daxos introduced himself, even though Shadow was already privy to his name thanks to Scarlet. He seemed polite enough, if a little reserved and aloof. But then that was normal in this sort of situation. She was about to turn back to Aden when she felt another presence enter the room. She signed inwardly at the interruption and turned to the door. A grey-haired older lady stood there, trying to look innocent. This must be Shedyna Shadow assumed. The woman appeared to be in her fifties and her innocent child act looked slightly odd and maniacal on one of her age. Still, Shadow was trying to make an effort. Even though it went beyond her personality, she flashed a quick smile at the woman and said in her smooth honeyed voice.

"You must be Sheydna? Scarlet told me you were here. I'm Shadow. Nice to have another woman around here"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    The minute drifted into an hour as Scarlet stood there by the Night Mothers Coffin, she felt an ice cold hand on her shoulder looking towards the right the spirit stepped next to her “You know who I am sister?” Scarlet nodded and softly spoke “The Keeper, Cicero” the spirit stepped back with a look of shock on his face “Cicero? Ah yes Cicero, Cicero has not heard his name for many years” he started to jump back and forth on one foot, clapping his hands, then suddenly stopped and looked towards the tunnel “He is here” Scarlet looked back towards the tunnel trying to see if someone was standing there, but nothing was, she turned to ask Cicero what he was talking about, but when she did she was standing alone.

“What did he mean by that?” she stood there for awhile before moving onto the main chamber, hearing more voices in the kitchen she was heading that way when a dark figure stepped from the shadows “Evening Sister” his voice was dark and seductive, Scarlet felt her heart drop when he moved with such quickness towards her, lightly brushing her hair from her face, “Do you know who I am?” she shook her head “No but I can take a guess” she saw him smile from underneath his hood, only his lower half of his face was visible to her.

He reached out towards her grabbing her hand, replacing her empty hand with black envelopes, looking at the letters “Serve the Night Mother and Dread Father well my sister” and was gone when she looked up, standing there holding the letters against her chest, she saw the bounty hunter leave from his slumber making his way towards the kitchen, Scarlet following after, she waited until everyone was settled and got their introductions in.

Placing the letters on the table she stepped back “Contracts”

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "Well, hello there." Aden said with a smile to the other woman who had entered. She was standing so innocently, as a child that desperately craves attention. He had been there so he would give what she desired; also he was curious about all of them. "And who might you be acting so adorable over there? Oh, I know. You must have smelled my glorious feast and thought to yourself, 'By the Dread Father! Whoever can make food smell that good, well, he just has to be impressive looking.' So sorry to disappoint, but...I far more impressive than that."

The blond Breton winked and went back to work as all three Scamps snickered. They were fond of Aden because of how well he could joke around like a semi-normal person and the fact that he didn't lord himself over them. When he did it was purely sarcastic. He smiled as he tasted some of the soup, "Almost done. Sage, start setting the table. Oh and by the by, it is a pleasure to meet all of you."

The busy air of the kitchen was starting to wind down as Scarlet entered once again and place a few black envelopes on the table with a simple word, "Contracts."

"Now, wait just a flaming minute." Said Aden with perfect seriousness. "I won't sign it if I don't read it in full. After all, not reading a contract is why I woke up on a ship bound for Blackmarsh, stark naked with a tattoo on my ass. It was a lovely little claw that said, 'Mirvara's Property.' I wonder how she's doing? Anyways, not important. Oh...yes, contracts on other people for us. That makes much more sense. By all means continue."

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Daxos stared at the letters silently, but couldn't help but laugh quietly at Aden's misinterpretation of just what these contracts were. He had no idea whether to take it to be true or not, but it was good for a laugh all the same.

Maybe he liked the bastard after all.

His eyes returned to the letters however, and his familiar hunger returned.

Purpose...

Daxos wanted to grab a letter. He didn't want to wait. He needed to know what they held for him.

What he needed to do to keep his hands busy.

He spoke up, his voice giving away his tense eagerness. "Yes...continue."

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheydna smiled with a cheerful look at the other members of her 'family', she could tell that the others thought she was quite bizarre and maybe quite mental, but weren't they all? Each of the people in the rather glorious smelling kitchen, spoke to her, some more kindly than others. She looked at them all as if she was scanning them first before she answered. The girl that goes by the name of Shadow was in fact extremely attractive, Sheydna could feel her tongue lick her lips as if she was wanting to eat the food that was being prepared and not what this Shadow had to offer. Then she glanced over at who at who appeared to be the cook, from first impression he seemed relatively confident and some what cocky referring to the comment to his food. Oddly there were three what she remembered where called scamps were assisting the cook making the meal, causing her appetite to lessen. Then there was the other male, he seemed mysterious and she quickly avoided to look at him, as he gave her a bit of a chilling feeling.

She had always thought she had a sixth sense and that was that she could sense evil in anyone, she could just tell if someone was evil or not. She took this as a gift as it gave her reason to be very cautious of people and very wary on how much trust she put in anyone. She rarely ever became friends with anyone almost instantly, it took her time to adjust to someone, sometimes days, week, months even year, in rare occasions she never adjusted to people, until they died of course. She maneuvered herself closer towards the girl shadow before introducing herself personally to the girl, basically ignoring what the others had said, her fixation on Shadow. " You are correct I am Sheydna and ah yes Scarlet would of told you wouldn't she, probably warned you of me, he he, and it is very nice to meet you Shadow, I hope we can become more acquainted, in the days, weeks, hopefully longer to come..." Sheydna said in a rather flirtatious voice giving Shadow a quick wink before strolling towards the cook.

" Hm I see you're quite full of yourself, ey? Well I am Sheydna and yes i am quite adorable," she said in a quite sarcastic voice, she then looked over at the over man, but decided not to speak to him his presence making her rather anxious, her attention then drew to Scarlet as she entered and placed a few black envelopes onto the table, she noticed as each member walked over to pick their contract, she then hastily followed and began to look at an envelope she liked the look of even thought they were all almost identical. She scanned over the envelopes and one caught her eye she picked it up and teared the top off to reveal her contract inside. She noticed the cooks remark and almost silently giggled to herself before reading what her contract was, she was going to kill a blind priestess in the chapel of Talos located in Bruma itself. She grinned, a rather deviously smile, excitement building up inside of her, she could smell death right that second, she was ready for the kill.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Rangar looked at the woman whom he did not recognize as he brushed past. She looked old, so Rangar had to assume wizard first, though he knew that age wasn’t as much of a hindrance to some. Remembering the time that his basically ancient adoptive father utterly crippling a younger man with his bare hands. He remember reading about the people of older sanctuaries, how colorful and larger than life they seemed. Only now did Rangar realize that when you are part of that colorful cast do you realize how insane the Dark Brotherhood can be.

Rangar had to shrug he was now a part of it now. And he displayed a reasonable amount of trust coming to the kitchen with only his casual clothes and armed only with Giant’s Toothpick. It was strange, Rangar thought. Hides-Many-Knives beat the mantra of “Dark Brotherhood forever” into Rangar’s mind. It was a warning and a promise and it seemed to stand. No matter what the tragedy, no matter the efforts of the authorities and the Morag Tong (Though that organization was now crippled at best) Dark Brotherhood survived. He gave cursory nods to the collected and even mustered up enough humanity to say a compliment without sounding like a grumpy bear.

“Nice shirt.”

Contracts? Rangar thought. How classy, the black envelops fit the theme as well as give off an air of professionalism. Rangar thought that yet heard it with his father’s aristocratic yet hissing voice. He absently picked up an envelope before taking a bowl and shoveling whatever was cooking into an unorganized heap of food.

“Adorable as nightshade…” Rangar whispered to himself at the older woman’s comments about herself. Rangar cleared his throat and decided he should try to be personable, if he was going to keep up business relations with these folks.

“Rangar Proffit, pleased to meet you all.” Rangar began to shovel the foodstuffs into his mouth. He wanted to get back on the road soon. Wonder if I should buy a house here in Cyrrodiil, be a good cover as to why I am suddenly crossing borders so often.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    "Contracts" Scarlet announced, placing a bundle of black envelopes on the dining table while the scamps moved about, setting down plates and cutlery. Everyone was in the kitchen, making introductions and such. The room seemed suddenly that much smaller. Shadow backed away, gravitating towards the first thing she could find that she somewhat trusted. Which happened to be Aden. She stood close enough to him she could smell the mix of spices and sweat on him. She looked at Wyrm, still on the floor and in danger of being trampled.

"Wyrm, to me sweetie" she said softly. Rather than walk over to her, the scamp merely tumbled end over end to land at her feet. She placed her hand on the top of his head and he continued on licking the insides of the old tankard. Shadow, now feeling more at ease back in the darkened part of the kitchen, watched as the others gravitated towards the contracts. Her own fingers itched to take one, but she would leave it to the others to pick what they wanted and she would take whatever was left. She really didn't care. As long as it was a contract. But where had they come from? And where had Scarlet been all this time?

Sheydna wasted no time in snatching up a black envelope and ripping it open. Daxos sat there looking longingly at the small pile of letters. While the bounty hunter, who had introduced himself as Ranger Proffit sat at a table, shoveling food into his mouth. She looked at Aden, who seemed preoccupied with his cooking.

"Wait here" she pat Wyrm on the head and moved towards the table, taking up an envelope before retreating back to her spot with the cook and the scamp. She studied the black envelope. Made from a thick parchment, she had never seen paper dyed in a colour so dark before. It seemed to be almost, unnatural. She broke the seal, the Dark Brotherhood hand in red wax, and pulled out an equally thick piece of creme paper. She read over the contract and frowned slightly. It was taking her back to Skyrim. Back the way she and Scarlet had just come. She sighed. More travelling. Still, it will be good to get out on to the open road again. Her tummy gave a delicate little growl and she turned to Aden.

"When will dinner be ready Aden?" she asked quietly.

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
    "Hm I see you're quite full of yourself, ey? Well I am Sheydna and yes I am quite adorable," she said in a quite sarcastic voice.

"Oh, ma'am. I am quite fluent in sarcasm so don't think for a second that I missed that snarkiness." Aden said with a smile as he finished crushing Nightshade into a fine paste. As he did the Nord from earlier arrived, introduced himself, and suddenly began to grab food before stuffing it in his mouth.

“Rangar Proffit, pleased to meet you all.” Rangar said as he continued to shove the foodstuffs into his mouth. Aden's eye twitched as he turned with quick speed and a dagger knocked the food out of the Nord's reach.

The handsome Breton's eyes narrowed and he said in dead seriousness, "It's very rude to enter another man's kitchen and just start grabbing with grubby hands, slobbering like a beast. You will eat when dinner is done. You will also do so with manners and eating utensils. You may have been a thug once, but we are Brotherhood. We are not common cutthroats."

"We are better then that," he said as the red dagger reappeared in his hand. He grew a bit quieter but no less serious and there was a dangerous calm to his voice. "We are a family and an ancient Order. And you will learn, dear brother, or we will have some problems. If I can't trust you with manners and food, how am I to trust you at all?"

He turned his attention away as he regained his composure and went back to finishing his desert. Shadow moved close to him as the room filled. He calmed and smiled at her presence. not knowing why but quickly shrugged it off. He needed to maintain distance. He was cursed and had to keep his secrets, just that; secret. But he couldn't deny wanting to get to know everyone better, Shadow of course, and everyone else as well. Shadow moved away, but only for a moment after reading a contract. She looked to him as she finished reading, "When will dinner be ready Aden?"

"Right now," He said with a small smile. "If everyone will please head to the dining area and take a seat. Desert will be ready after the main course."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts