• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
After the relative success of my Argonian name generator, which can be found on this thread, and, needing to come up with a name for my new character, I decided to make another one. Without further ado...

Flicker's Nord Name Generator

This one generates names for your Nord. At the moment they're all male names and come in the format of [NAME] the [SOMETHING] - for example, two quick clicks have just given me Hans the Sword and Felldir the Youthful. There's a whole bunch of variety in there, check it out! :D

jaredb

Skald the Unworthys.........nice one

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Agnar the Arrow

I reckon I'm the cause for so many ill-fated knees, then.

Saozig

Hippy
Can't get it to work for my in FF or Chrome. That's OK. If I ever make a Nord character I already know his name: Narfi the Fairly Unstable

In fact I think I'm going to name all my new characters "Narfi" from now on.

Moris

Wrath the Hammer! Oh, yeah, baby! I know this one's got a red beard that goes down to his knees and biceps the size of a plump maiden's thighs.

AS88

Staff member
Talsgar the Architect :cool:

Now I need Hearthfire!

Rafter75

"Kjeld the Beggar". That one doesn't fit me at all. Can I make another one? Please?! Please please please! Let me make another one! Please!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts