• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
There may already be a thread for this but I’ll try it anyway. What shouts would you like to see in real life? I’m thinking:

One that would destroy (or at least shut down) all cell phones in a 50 yard radius
One that would synchronize the traffic lights so that I could hit all of them green.
One that would blast all the snow from my sidewalk. But leave it on the lawn.
One that would make whoever just farted glow. Then everyone would know who really did it.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
One that would shut everybody in a mile's radius up for a day.

One that would disable every car alarm in the world permanently.

One that makes everybody's knickers suddenly appear 3 feet to the left of their current position (not very useful but a lot of fun at parties!)

Annageckos

One that would clean everything for me.

One that would blast all the stupid people away from me.

One that would stock my fridge/freezer/pantry. I hate shopping. Probably has to do with the stupid people thing.

I think you two already covered most of the other ones that would be useful.

Rimfaxe96

One that would destroy my homework in a blast.
"Sorry, shouted my homework away..."

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
One that would eliminate all of the stupid and worthless-to-society individuals permanently.

One that would silence everyone within a mile of me for the day.

One that would pay my bills.

Not sure if any of these have been covered or not, but these are the top three.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
One that makes politicians always speak the complete truth.
I'm not sure we could handle that. No one would ever get reelected! And can you just imagine all the recall campaigns!

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
One that will stop it from raining.

That's funny because I'd want one to make it rain. We we don't get much water here (Wyoming) during the summer.

Another one. One that would make every item in the homes, offices, purses, and billfolds of every single Microsoft employee on the planet rearrange themselves so that when they come out with the next stupid operating system and move things around just because they can I have a way to get back at them. As you can tell, I'm still dealing with the Windows 7 upgrade at work.

Twiffle

i already use one on the wife when shes nagging, , , , , dragonrend, , , , :p

Tyer032392

Here are my top four choices.

One that will disrobe all the woman of my choice in a five mile radius of me.

One that will clear for me

One that will pay my bills (everything from electricty to gas for car)

I would actually like to have Become Ethereal. Imagine all the pranks that you can pull with that :)

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Wow. Just wow. I mean a lot of good ideas and selfish ones but still good. I'd have to go with one that eliminates our current greedy economy and makes it non profit. We all pull our fair share and no one has to bicker about being poor rich or middle class. That means no money. Just a thought.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I'd like a series of shouts that can control the weather. Make it rain, snow, shine... dispel hurricanes, blizzards, tornadoes. I feel like it would be fun, but at the same time, could help a lot of places with drought and impending disasters. I am still bitter there was no snow on Xmas. Not even a hint.

I like the idea of turning water into mead or something along those lines. I'm imagining turning a bottle to water into like, 15 year Scotch, to be honest. How epic would that be?!

Oh! Oh! I want a shout that heals myself and people. I'd be the ultimate doctor, lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts