Stuck at regain the pale(possible glitch)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RosettaStoned

Hello chaps and chappesses,

Im a noob here, been playing skyrim for a while, at level 30 and have come a little stuck on the regain the pale mission due to a possible glitch in the game.

I wandered there initially and was attacked by, and killed, the first dragon.
The elder dragon after that pretty much raped me.

I tried this a few times but in the end realised i wasnt up to it, so escaped.

went back to a few othe r quests, got some funky dragon armour and thought i would come back and take him on.

When I get to the pale, he is floating above the camp, just floating, not moving or attacking me.

when i fire an arrow at him, his energy goes down, but he doesnt fight back.
Shot him a million more times until his energy level was at 0, but he didnt die.

I cant speak to Legatte as he is freaking out about the dragon, and i cant kill the dragon.... Im kinda stuck.

Tried going back a few saves, but nothing, tried waiting 24hours, nothing still.
Has anyone come across this at all and have any idea how I can get round it?

I really dont want to start again..... :sadface:

Thanks in advance for any help.
Rosie.

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
May i ask what gaming console u play on? Pc,Xbox,PS3?

RosettaStoned

Yes mate, im on a seXbox.

Ive recently moved house and not had internet access so havent patched yet - although it does sound like that caused more issues than it fixed!

I havent had any backwards flying dragons and not noticed any issues at all to be fair, other than a bit of lag here and there that seemed to be fixed by clearing my system cache - so its just this thats stopping me at the moment.

Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts