Xbox 360 That's a new one...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I walk out of the Winking Skeever, cross paths with a Stormcloak Guard and he says "Everything's in order," giving me sort of a "hail companion" type of gesture. Then my map updated. In countless hours and many playthroughs of this game, I've never heard a guard say that to me before.

Have you recently come across anything you haven't encountered before, despite spending many hours on this game? I suppose you learn something new all the time.

I was playing about two weeks ago and I was out walking somewhere near morthal and a courier ran up to me, completely naked except for the default loin cloth thing. I wish I could have asked him what happened to his clothes.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
I was playing about two weeks ago and I was out walking somewhere near morthal and a courier ran up to me, completely naked except for the default loin cloth thing. I wish I could have asked him what happened to his clothes.

wUwDvfq.jpg

Wasn't that supposed to be fixed by one of the last few patches? lol.

Torok

As a female player, I don't mind. :D

After RPing a court mages' apprentice and living in Dragonsreach, I have heard a conversation between Balgruuf and his brother. They were saying something about the war.

After RPing a court mages' apprentice and living in Dragonsreach, I have heard a conversation between Balgruuf and his brother. They were saying something about the war.
Lol, of course, since every adult male in the game has veiny arms and a six pack, right?

Torok

Lol, of course, since every adult male in the game has veiny arms and a six pack, right?

Six pack and muscles, yay! Also a nice face, voice and great personality are also important.

Six pack and muscles, yay! Also a nice face, voice and great personality are also important.
Does that include Khajiit and Argonians too?

Chadonraz

I walk out of the Winking Skeever, cross paths with a Stormcloak Guard and he says "Everything's in order," giving me sort of a "hail companion" type of gesture. Then my map updated. In countless hours and many playthroughs of this game, I've never heard a guard say that to me before.

Have you recently come across anything you haven't encountered before, despite spending many hours on this game? I suppose you learn something new all the time.

I get that comment (though not the gesture or map marker) all the time now, but I've never, ever heard it in the vanilla game. o_O

A couple months ago (after well over a year of obsessively playing the game and starting dozens of new characters) I discovered that "Before the Storm" could update to "Talk to the Jarl of Whiterun" if you followed Hadvar/Ralof to Riverwood and then told Sven you'd seen a dragon in Helgen.
"Sven, a bard in Riverwood, said I should warn the Jarl of Whiterun about the dragon attack on Helgen."

It's not even listed in either wiki's "Before the Storm" article. :eek:

Manmangler

Steam say that I have played 790 hours, I still get sometimes NEW Experiences like discussions, small quest and even last night I found place that I was never been.

Torok

Does that include Khajiit and Argonians too?

Khajiit, yes. Some Argonians look cool too, but I wouldn't fancy an Argonian. Not to say that some of my characters wouldn't fancy an Argonian, but it's been a while since I've had a character go for one.

Manmangler

Well, something interesting happened to me the other day. I was traveling to Winterhold on College business when out of nowhere, a dead horse fell from the sky and landed right in front of me. I have no idea how that happened.
Maybe Giants. Sometimes you see idiotic AI go too near to giants or his mammoths.
Have you ever try tease giants on low level character.
BANG and new skyrocket was in the athmosphere.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
At Autumnwatch tower, there were two dragons- a blood dragon and an ancient dragon. I killed the blood dragon rather conventionally. I hit the Ancient dragon with an arrow, while it was in the sky, a critical strike. It landed badly, tore up the hillside a few hundred yards, and stopped at the base of the tower, at which point I finished it off. It sunk right into the ground. Disappeared. A few seconds later, it burst forth, up into the air, and bounced around violently, against the tower walls, up and down the steps, until it finally stopped at my feet. er, at my character's feet.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
I have two.

While talking to Ahkari (the female Khajiit vendor) I bought everything she had and was about to do the chest glitch to get my stuff back when some bandits came and attacked out of nowhere. I accidently hit her with some fire and I end up killing her. So I reload the last save I had (right before I got to Dawnstar) and talk to her and her stock was refilled. o_O

The second thing is that I found out that you can go through Mzinchaleft for the Elder Scroll quest. Couple thousand of hours playing this and I had no idea that this was possible.

Mirrored

Well, something interesting happened to me the other day. I was traveling to Winterhold on College business when out of nowhere, a dead horse fell from the sky and landed right in front of me. I have no idea how that happened.
Maybe Giants. Sometimes you see idiotic AI go too near to giants or his mammoths.
Have you ever try tease giants on low level character.
BANG and new skyrocket was in the athmosphere.

That was my first thought, but usually when one of my followers get knocked out of the park, they land somewhat nearby. But I didn't see any giant camps in the area. It could have been a stray I suppose, as I've seen some wandering pretty far away before.

it also could've been a dragon.

This happened to me last night and I know other people have had it happen while they're playing on a higher level but I've cruised through this playthrough on the adept level and at the quest where you go to the Dawnstar Sanctuary (Dark Brotherhood) for the first time to confront Cicero, a freaking Frost Dragon AND my first Elder Dragon for this playthrough landed right in front of the damn sanctuary. I said to hell with it and ran into the sanctuary. o_O

Chadonraz

I found a shrine of Akatosh I'd never seen before. When I rode past it, three skeletons reanimated (there were no mages around, by the way) and attacked me. o_O

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows

wUwDvfq.jpg

The naked Courier glitch is quite common for us, and has happened to about every single one of my characters, lol :D Maybe their agency is paying them more to deliver notes naked! What's next, Christmas grams?! :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts