• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Thank you.

I have missed The Corrupted Guardian very much. I want to see the carnage!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Now, about that frisking...XD

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    *Shuffles awkwardly over the active people*

Yeah, we're gonna have to haze you for this. Definitely no one else who has been extensively inactive... :p

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Thank you for the welcome! Looking forward to writing alongside you. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I haven't planned this out so here goes.

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for my utter lack of communication as of late. I logged back in with the intention of continuing my role inside of The Corrupted Guardian, and I would still absolutely love to do so. However, if a sudden silence of two months is any indicator, I cannot continue my place within this story.

Just when I assumed my life had calmed down to a manageable level, I was hit with a massive curveball that I was wholly unprepared for.

Without delving into the details of my life, especially those I needn't share online, I would like to let all of you know that I must step away from The Corrupted Guardian. My ability to log on - as clearly demonstrated here by the amount of time it has taken me to share this with all of you - has been utterly unpredictable at best, and nonexistent at worst. To add to this, I haven't been able to write a single line of my next post.

I apologize for wasting everyone's time, especially yours, Gidian.

So it is with a heavy heart that I bid you all farewell.

This may be my final post on the forums as a whole, and if that is the case, I would like to say how much of a pleasure it has been to work with each of you.

I wish all of you the best.

Sincerely,
    Archer

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    I haven't planned this out so here goes.

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for my utter lack of communication as of late. I logged back in with the intention of continuing my role inside of The Corrupted Guardian, and I would still absolutely love to do so. However, if a sudden silence of two months is any indicator, I cannot continue my place within this story.

Just when I assumed my life had calmed down to a manageable level, I was hit with a massive curveball that I was wholly unprepared for.

Without delving into the details of my life, especially those I needn't share online, I would like to let all of you know that I must step away from The Corrupted Guardian. My ability to log on - as clearly demonstrated here by the amount of time it has taken me to share this with all of you - has been utterly unpredictable at best, and nonexistent at worst. To add to this, I haven't been able to write a single line of my next post.

I apologize for wasting everyone's time, especially yours, Gidian.

So it is with a heavy heart that I bid you all farewell.

This may be my final post on the forums as a whole, and if that is the case, I would like to say how much of a pleasure it has been to work with each of you.

I wish all of you the best.

Sincerely,
    Archer
    Cya dude, 'twas fun

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    I will take Ryder's slot!
    There's a due process. The last time you applied the vote was in the negative, and I don't really remember your CC very well, so look at this as an opportunity to start fresh. Polish your old CC and reapply or create a completely new one. You may also add in a sample of writing to demonstrate your skill and creativity as a writer and increase your chances. Then we old dogs of the current cast will make a call. :p

Melee

I'm back, bitches

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Keidivh You got discord boi? @Daryl Dixon Even though there's not much for you to do yet, do you want in as well?
    Woopsie, sorry for the late reply! Been off for a little bit, but still keeping an eye on this wonderful thing. And indeed I do have Discord =)

@Archer Drake
    Not sure if you'll see this mate, but I'm sorry to see you go. You'll be missed, hope everything turns out well for you!

@Melee
    *Weeps* I'm not alone!

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Name: Kivuli

Nicknames: Kiv
    Birth name: Kivuli Careesareeth

Race: 75% Khajiit, 25% Argonian

Height: 6'0

Weight: 140 lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual

Laterality: Ambidextrous, but slightly leans more into Left

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Dark grey base, lighter grey muzzle/belly/paws, black band running up one side of neck, across eyes and nose bridge, and down other side of neck

Eyes: Bright electric blue

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: Solid black hair, pale yellow tiny horns

Hair Style/Feathers: Tailbone-long, obscuring left half of face. Half of it is pulled back in two gold bangles on top, with the bottom layer flat against back.

Build: Lean and lithe, meant for quick fast attacks

Scars: 5-claw up left eye, rendering it sightless.

Tattoos: Large one of Hircine's symbol on her back

Piercings: One gold hoop in each ear and two amethyst studs in each ear

Other:
    N/A

APPAREL

Fancy Wear: Blue Fine Clothes, Gold-Emerald Circlet

Casual Wear
    Kiv 2 (Season 2).png (Outdated, missing scar on face.)

Armor: Dark Brotherhood mage set with mask (on duty as Listener), Stormcloak General's set (on duty as a Stormcloak),

GEAR

Weapons: Lunar Chaos Dagger (Ebony Dagger with the Chaos Damage and Silent Moons enchantment)
    Magic High in Conjuration, specifically Necromancy and Bound Dagger. Secondary in Illusion (Favorites being Invisibility and the Fear line of spells)

Other: Loaded on maps, lockpicks, potions and poisons. Particularly of the Jarrin Root base.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: When out in public, be it with her mother or just alone, she's very socially awkward. While she's willing to partake in a social situation or conversation, she gets incredibly nervous when the spotlight is on herself and not on another.
    When on the job, that all fades to make room for a more analytical, coldhearted, and quiet persona. One built to be a murderer, as needed of her.

Fighting Style: Hit and Run, while being flanked by numerous undead fodder to shield her from attacks. Combo's this often with the Fear spells to make the foe more prone to making mistakes or just flat out blindly running into a herd of awaiting undead. Often combos with her Thrall, an undead Alfiq Khajiit named Pandora.

Habits:
    - Often seen standing with one foot held behind the other, sometimes tapping that held foot against the ground if she's nervous
    - Not directly meeting people in the eyes when talking to them.
    - Reanimating undead nearby to scare friends and folks, especially on All Hallow's Eve.

Voice: ElieMonty (The Moon Rises animation's vocals, specifically. Has the same 'changing voice' talent ElieMonty has)

- Helping Others
    - Hunting- Wealth, to an extent
    - Sabretooth Tigers
    - The glowing algae above the buildings of Blackreach
    - Her zombie cat, Pandora
    - Lycans

Dislikes:
    - Imperials
    - Altmer
    - Aldmeri Dominion
    - Vampires (Can be civil, but only a few she'll actually befriend.)
    - Lycan hunters
    MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: Dark Brotherhood, Stormcloaks

Afflictions/Fears:
    - Zira
    - Failure
    - Lycan hunters and haters
    - Abandonment/rejection

Properties: Dawnstar Sanctuary, Falkreath Sanctuary, Vlindrel Hall (Markarth)

Job: Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, General of the Stormcloaks

Combat Skills: One-Handed and Conjuration take top spots, with Alchemy, Lockpicking, and Sneak a close second.

Weaknesses:
    - Physical Combat: She is, as the term would be, a 'squishy wizard'. She can't tank hits. Once you land a solid hit, you have her.
    - Breathing: Due to her Argonian heritage, she has almost asthmatic-like wheezing when on land on frequent occasions, while having no trouble breathing underwater. Wears a lower-half-face mask with a water scuba apparatus for such instances.

Other:
    - She tends to shift when sufficiently stressed out, or her adrenaline is pumping enough.

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

Daughter to Zira Careesareeth, the Jarl of Markarth (If permitted), Kivuli grew up in high royalty and dark caves at the same time. As odd as that sounds. She was raised from birth to not only be the next Jarl, but to also command the Dark Brotherhood. On top of this, her entire family line has been (Some would say) plagued with lycanthropy for generations. Though, she doesn't see much of her childhood or conditions as 'bad', just either blessings or minor inconveniences. She's often the face of Markarth to the other Jarls and the public, since her mother is usually buisy running the day to days of a large dwemer city repurposed into a hiding sanctuary for those discriminated against by Altmer and Nord alike. Over the years due to her family's influence and riches, it's been mostly rebuilt from its state as a Dwemer ruin.

Extra: Her dagger was a gift from her mother upon making Listener status in the Dark Brotherhood.

Text Color

(Zira is still WIP)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts