• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Are those the ones we are looking for Lum?" the darker green of the four orcs nodded "Aye, but where did that other one disappear too?" "Mazorn, scan the place for that lizard, we dont want any of them getting out alive" the other three nodded as the orc called Mazorn started to look around for the Argonian that left the table. As the three orcs neared the table the assassin and the two thieves were sitting at.

Eruraviel watched as Hides got up from the table and slowly disappeared into the shadows, she knew he felt the uneasy feeling about the orcs as she did, drumming her fingers on the table she looked at the thieves "I hope you both arent to weak stomach at the sight of blood" she smiled at them "So about earlier... I dont know what really got into me, but Im sorry, I really shouldnt let the past get in the way of what had happen between our guilds, I mean if the Blades think its a wise move to bring us all together then I should respect that and deal with it... for now at least" she winked and then closed her eyes and started to tune out all the sound in the Tavern and zoned in on the orcs, she could smell their sweat and hear the loud pounding of their heart beats, getting louder and faster which each step they took towards them.

"Putting the past behind us, as its been some time" she gave them a wide grin "But in the mean time" she reached over grabbing the steel tankard lifting it up "Lets have some fun" she took a big swig, holding onto the tankard she stood up turning around coming face to face with the orcs "Gentlemen" she held her arms open wide "Care to join us travelers?" the bigger orc shoved her back into her seat, laughing "Why is that anyway to treat a lady?" taking another sip "We know who you are assassin" looking at the other two "and Thieves.." she shook her head "I dont know what you are talking about orcs" standing back up getting closer to them "But if i were you, Id back off right now, and go back to your little Longhouse" she finished her drink.

The orcs let out a roaring laugh at her, she stood there smiling "Well dont say I didnt warn you at least" gripping the tankard hard in her hand she brought it backwards and swung as hard as she could letting it make contact with one of the orcs head, stumbling backwards a bit and "I'll be damned the day I let an orc take me down!" taking her chance she lunged herself at him knocking him to the ground, the other orcs started to move in

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Mazorn moved through the Inn. He had to be cautious there was no real information on any of these people. When Luz originally hired him, it was “Just some thieves” and now there was the bombshell that they were dealing with assassins as well. This part of the inn was oddly dark, for some reason the candles didn’t seem as bright to the orc. He realized his palms were sweating. Why am I so spooked, Mazorn thought. It is just one lizard. Though Mazorn knew that wasn’t exactly true. Hides-Many-Knives was a popular name these days in the underground. Then again if he did have a history as an assassin, it would explain why Hides cut his way to the top of the bounty charts. Often you would hear that instead of the entire bandit clan being killed off, just the bounty holding leader would be found dead. Iron dagger that obviously was not the killing blow laying across the victim’s chest.

He was told just to look for the Argonian but Mazorn was slowly drifting away from the group walking around the Inn to find the elusive lizard. But simply put the Argonian had disappeared. Mazorn walked by an open door to an empty room, wondering where the lizard disappeared to. His thoughts interrupted when he found himself airborne. Mazorn crashed into the floor wondering what he slipped on, there was a loud crash as the door slammed shut. Mazorn looked up to see the Argonian standing before him. Mazorn tried to stand but he realized he couldn’t feel his legs, and he found himself staring at a pair of daggers sticking out of both of the backs of his knees locking them in place. Mazorn looked at the Argonian confused.

“Hello… My friend… I wanted to speak to you in private… We have so much to talk about…”

Hides then produced two more daggers and stabbed them into Mazorn’s armpits locking up his shoulders. Mazorn screamed in agony as the dagger slowly slid in and penetrated his shoulders.

“Don’t worry my friend… You won’t die on me to quickly… I assure you… You will tell me everything…”

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    He propped his legs up on the table and began cleaning his nails with his dagger as a fight ensued between the orc and the assassin. The other patrons made a big clearing around the two as they watched and gawked at the fight

"Drive that green animal to the ground!"
    "Fight back, it's only a woman!"
    Jonus looked around to the very typical bar patrons and then looked at Amelie with bored eyes as he stuck the table with his dagger, "What do you think we should do Amelie? Should we help the assassin?"

It was quite a show seeing the woman go headstrong into a fight with an orc. A part of him wanted to help, and a part of him wanted to watch the fight. Ultimately, the decision what go to his only friend.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    *This Thread Is Closed*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts