Voice Acting parts for medieval fantasy computer game

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Are we supposed to send a clip of some sort, or wait to see what is needed first? I wasn't sure about just attaching a surprise file, so I held off.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Nah, just send the email first unless you have something really ready to go. My hubby will send some material along with descriptions.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Emailed back my audition clips... *goes plays video games while nervously waiting news*

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Emailed back my audition clips... *goes plays video games while nervously waiting news*

He loved your accent ;)

In any event, I've sent my husband and daughter off to Wisconsin for vacation. For those of you who have sent email, he might still reply tonight or tomorrow, but next Sunday to Friday, he'll be camping out in the middle of nowhere and will be incommunicado. So don't fret. When he gets back home he'll continue going through everyone's submissions.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

He loved your accent ;)

In any event, I've sent my husband and daughter off to Wisconsin for vacation. For those of you who have sent email, he might still reply tonight or tomorrow, but next Sunday to Friday, he'll be camping out in the middle of nowhere and will be incommunicado. So don't fret. When he gets back home he'll continue going through everyone's submissions.

All happy i got an email and ecstatic to be on board :D ! Looking forward to this a lot... Oh will also offer any art and vid editing skills you may need assistance with.

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
Hmm, I have a pretty deep voice, though I tend to sound more like a tween boy. Not sure.

Wisconsin? Tell them to wave at Phantom.

I'm just next door over here in MN.

My voice is a classic Midwestern accent, a bit of the Minnesotan accent in there too.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hmm, I have a pretty deep voice, though I tend to sound more like a tween boy. Not sure.

My voice is a classic Midwestern accent, a bit of the Minnesotan accent in there too.

Feel free to send an email. We're also going to be needing a lot of the general 'ambience' sorts of conversations, like the things you hear in towns, pubs, etc. Even if you don't get one of the official named roles, we're happy to try and find some way for everyone to contribute.

We're gamers too. Part of our philosophy is just the thought of how darned nifty it would be to get a bunch of folks excited about a project like this and have real meaningful ways to contribute. I just keep thinking about the list of credits for this game when it's finally done and it's going to be a pure riot.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Count me in,just as soon as i can grab a mic.

my voice is strongly Germanic in accent and a bit deep as well.

Dar'Ryn

Hello! This sounds like it would be really fun, and I would love to take a crack at an audition if its still open. I'll email all this information in, but I'm going to post it here anyways. I'm a fourteen year old girl, but (in my opinion) I don't sound that young. I'm rather inexperienced, but I would love to at least try. ~ Dar'Ryn

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hello! This sounds like it would be really fun, and I would love to take a crack at an audition if its still open. I'll email all this information in, but I'm going to post it here anyways. I'm a fourteen year old girl, but (in my opinion) I don't sound that young. I'm rather inexperienced, but I would love to at least try. ~ Dar'Ryn

Definitely send the email. We're still going to need a ton of bit parts and ambient conversations so it'd be great to get as many folks as possible. Hopefully it will be the kind of game you play hours and hours and hours. We don't want the same 5 people doing the voices for every little thing ;)

JoeReese

Feel free to send an email. We're also going to be needing a lot of the general 'ambience' sorts of conversations, like the things you hear in towns, pubs, etc. Even if you don't get one of the official named roles, we're happy to try and find some way for everyone to contribute.

We're gamers too. Part of our philosophy is just the thought of how darned nifty it would be to get a bunch of folks excited about a project like this and have real meaningful ways to contribute. I just keep thinking about the list of credits for this game when it's finally done and it's going to be a pure riot.
Game size: 5 gb, Credits: 7 gb. The game comes on one disk, with the other two being credits. :p