• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

The Coffee Guy

The World's #1 Contradictory Person
*Disclaimer* I know this is set during the time and events of Oblivion, but I have seen ESO fiction on here, so I assume it is alright. *Disclaimer*

“I see terror. Burning corpses. Demons from the hellish realm of Oblivion leak through tears between Mundus and the realm of the Daedra. Children, men, women, nobody is being spared. Why here? Why in my home city? Why do my friends have to die? I have no idea what to do. I have boarded up the hatch to the basement, but either way, I doubt I will be getting out. Piles of stone fell on the hatch, so there is no way anybody is getting in, nor am I getting out. Gods have mercy on my soul.” He wrote in his journal, scrambling around looking for food. It had been an entire day since he had eaten. Stomach rumbling, he was trembling with weakness. “Argh, I am going to die in here!” he shouted, kicking at the wall. He then took one huge punch at the wall. This punch was the aggressive key to his freedom, as a brick dislodged, showing a hollowed entrance to a cave. Heavily breathing with excitement, he walks back. “1, 2, 3!” he chants to himself, and he sprints into the wall, smashing the bricks. He fell and scraped his arms and legs on the bricks. Minor wounds, nothing serious. Brick dust clouded the air around him, causing him to chokingly cough. He trembles his way up onto his feet, brushes himself down, and walks through the dark cavernous cave which awaited him.

A few hours had passed, and weakness started to take over the body of this poor soul. He trembled his way down, but he finally started to see light. “Freedom?” he thought, as he held his hand out in front of him to block the glaring light he saw. He moved closer and closer, and as he got closer, the light glared more purple with each passing second. “Purple? What is going on?” he thought. At the end, as he passed into the light, he fell. To his right, he could hear the chanting of a mead hall. He rolled over onto his back, looked up, only to see the abstract sky. Where was he? It felt like heaven. It was there, he realised. The weakness had left his body. He got up, focused his eyes, and saw the great mead hall of legends, the one his grandfather mentioned. He was in Sovngarde. The Nord had reached his afterlife, under the dark invasion of the Daedra. “Peace, it has reached me. Thank the Gods…”