• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    A good bit of this one's cast probably won't be back, so don't worry, we're up for new RPers. I'd like to keep Morrowind I think (though I have my eye on Colovia), and I don't know if Del still wants the Alik'r, but otherwise, what area would you be interested in? You can subvert province borders, if you'd like.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Yeah, I'm still sticking with Azar Harif. And please do subvert province borders, I want to rewrite Tamriel's political landscape as much as possible. But essentially all of Tamriel is open, besides the Alik'r and Morrowind.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    I would advise maybe avoiding Black Marsh though. That's one area that is more likely to not be done justice than any other, and it would be easy to say the Hist have ít on lockdown.

Delusional

Yeah, I agree with that. There's a hell of a lot of open space for a kingdom besides Black Marsh though.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    I actually wouldn't mind actually getting in on this, if you guys wouldnt mind? Still have all my kingdom info saved and such. I hope this really does pick up because it's a cool idea. This would be the only one I'm in that's lasted.

Delusional

If you can stick around and commit, Irish, I think we'd be glad to have you again. We're just trying to prevent it from dying out again, so we'll need you to stay active, but if you can do that, I think that'd be awesome if you could join us.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    This would be my only RP and I won't have much going on after the holiday season, so I'd have no problems staying active.

Delusional

Well alright, that sounds good then. You've already got a kingdom developed for this from earlier, so you're all set.

Delusional

Is Specter still around?

Delusional

That, or try to recruit other RPers here in the section. Maybe send out a few PMs?

Delusional

Alright cool. Maybe we can scout around other active RPs and see if we could find decent people who may be interested in this and send out PMs.

Delusional

Yo, what's up Skies?

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Morrowind, the Summerset Isles, and Hammerfell are taken (part of Hammerfell, at least - Del, how much do you control?) and we'd rather avoid Black Marsh, but otherwise, choose whatever region you'd like, and it would be massively appreciated if you try and ignore old political borders, racial locations, etc. We want as much originality as possible :)

Delusional

I occupy just the Alik'r Desert, so about half of Hammerfell is still open and available, if you really want to make your kingdom there.