• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

AS88

Staff member
images

Love Christmas, hate people.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
images

Love Christmas, hate people.

If the lizard people invade on Dec. 21st, I'm joining them and exterminating as much of this accursed race as possible.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
This is why every other spiecies lets their weak and stupid die. We have only our selves to blame.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
This is why every other spiecies lets their weak and stupid die. We have only our selves to blame.

Exactly. If someone is being a wastrel and not working, let them starve. Don't put them on welfare because then they have no incentive to work.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Exactly. If someone is being a wastrel and not working, let them starve. Don't put them on welfare because then they have no incentive to work.
I thought you had to be receiving job training in order to be on welfare...or did that expire?

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
I thought you had to be receiving job training in order to be on welfare...or did that expire?
People who don't work and and know how to work the system can easily get past doing such a thing, trust me, I live in an apt. complex filled with layabout wellfare/SSI collecting bums. Its frustrating beyond all hell when you gotta get up at 5am while others sit home and claim "illetaracy" or "back problems" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Sorry for the rant but DAMN:mad::mad::mad:

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I always find it ironic that people who don't need the assistance get it easily, but for people like my father who do need it, it takes years and hiring a lawyer to get it. Irks the crap out of me, really.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm so glad I'm not on twitter or facebook etc....

I use Facebook for 2 things: Keeping up with classmates since I only see them once a week, and talking to my dad when he goes out of town. I have 24 friends and don't forsee that number going up very much more.

But Facebook is an interconnected web of no-lifers. The average amount of friends girls in my class have is 500. Each of those 500 people has 500 friends, and all 500 of those have another 500. It's absolutely pathetic.

In fact, the other day my Steam friend told me about a girl at his school he liked, and linked to her Facebook. I decided to do a little sneaking. Not knowing her at all, I sent her a friend request. She accepted it.

I told him to find someone else.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I always find it ironic that people who don't need the assistance get it easily, but for people like my father who do need it, it takes years and hiring a lawyer to get it. Irks the crap out of me, really.

My mom works at Walmart because my dad working from home can't support us completely anymore (jobs aren't coming in like they used to). She says she always sees people paying for food with foodstamps, but buying cigarettes and booze with their own money.

And yet somehow, my family, which half the time can barely afford to put food on the fluffing table, apparently makes "too much" and doesn't qualify. The SS and welfare system in this country is fluffing broken.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I use Facebook for 2 things: Keeping up with classmates since I only see them once a week, and talking to my dad when he goes out of town. I have 24 friends and don't forsee that number going up very much more.

But Facebook is an interconnected web of no-lifers. The average amount of friends girls in my class have is 500. Each of those 500 people has 500 friends, and all 500 of those have another 500. It's absolutely pathetic.

In fact, the other day my Steam friend told me about a girl at his school he liked, and linked to her Facebook. I decided to do a little sneaking. Not knowing her at all, I sent her a friend request. She accepted it.

I told him to find someone else.

It's nothing but trouble fair do's if you keep in touch with family but I really don't see the point in it myself.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
If I were on Facebook, I would use it just to send sick/funny videos to all my friends until I was banned.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
If I were on Facebook, I would use it just to send sick/funny videos to all my friends until I was banned.

You should post deeply confusing anarchistic rants and scare people.