• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Pontius awoke, startled at his unfarmiliar surroundings. The night before came rushing back into his mind. Being attacked by a vampire, thrown out of an Inn, meeting a woman who claimed to be a Dragonborn as well as being protected by a ressurected Akiviri. "What a night." he thought to himself. He noticed that neither Elizabeth nor Utadee had awoken yet. It was still early, and the sun was just peaking over the horizon. Pontius had gotten less then 5 hours of sleep, but these days that was about all he really needed. He treaded as lightly as he could out of Utadee's house, making as little sound as possible. Pontius decided to return to the Graveyard to inspect the vampire's body. This time however, he came prepared for trouble, and dawned his steel plate armor. As he neared the graveyard, he saw two suspicious hooded men entering the town, one whom he recognized as the audacious Redguard from the night before. Pontius could feel in his gut that atleast one of these men had something to do with the vampire the night before. He approached the men, with a hand on his undrawn mace, ready for anything. " Excuse me, I am a Vigilant of Stendarr, and I have been sent here to investigate the strange noises coming from the graveyard at night. Last night I discovered and destroyed a Vampire", (alebeit with a bit of help) he thought to himself, " Your prescence here at this hour of the morning, and in such clothing, makes you prime suspects to me, what business have you in Falkreath?"

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Kabal knew Gidian too well. Usually, he would've talked up a storm in an attempt to make small talk. Now, he seemed resigned to a companionable silence. Glad to see he's grown up, Gidian thought to himself. The journey back to Falkreath, if you could call it that, was quite uneventful. Gidian was constantly scanning either side of the road for an ambush, never letting his eyes linger on one place for too long. He did not move his head to look around, he merely used his eyes so that any would be ambushers wouldn't know he was alert. When they arrived at the gates of Falkreath, Kabal spoke up, "Are you sure this is a good idea? I nearly scared that poor girl out of her wits yesterday..What are the chances of her calling the Guar-" The boy seemed to realize something was flawed with his theory, and Gidian raised his right eyebrow, as was customary. "That's your problem, boy. Not mine," Gidian replied helpfully. "Nevermind..." Kabal mumbled. "Huh..where do we go from here?" Kabal said, scanning the early morning darkness for threats. Before Gidian could reply, he spotted a man approaching from the darkness, the Vigilant from earlier. Raising a hand for silence, Gidian discreetly pointed out the approaching figure and said, "Ready yourself. He doesn't look thrilled to see us." Thinking better of speaking, Kabal merely nodded discreetly.

The man was now nearly upon them, a hand on his weapon, and said, "Excuse me, I am a Vigilant of Stendarr, and I have been sent here to investigate the strange noises coming from the graveyard at night. Last night I discovered and destroyed a Vampire," The man appeared to stop and think about something, as if recalling a painful memory, "Your prescence here at this hour of the morning, and in such clothing, makes you prime suspects to me, what business have you in Falkreath?" Dam*, Gidian thought to himself. All the cloak and dagger, and walking around in the dark... how am I going to explain this without giving away any secrets? "Look us in the eyes, Vigilant, and tell me if we look like vampires to you!" Gidian said, clearly impatient. Even if the man's concern was legitimate, Gidian despised being delayed. The courier could've already left to deliver her message by now, and it would be a long day at a hard pace if they missed her.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kabal smirked at Gidian's aggressive approach to the Vigilant, who was right to be suspicious of the two men. "We are Messengers, in service to the Jarl of Riften. We bring news to the Lord of this Hold, what news is none of your concern, Daedra Hunter," the Redguard informed him with a relaxed tone, looking him in the eyes to show he wouldn't tolerate resistance. "My associate and I know nothing of any Vampires in the area, and to be honest, in all the occasions I've traveled here, I have never heard any strange sounds," the Assassin stated. "Though if this answer doesn't suffice, I am Kematu, Courier for the Rebellion. This is my associate and commanding Officer, Grimvar Seven-Swords," he lied, using fake aliases. "This is Rebel territory, if you have any qualms against our cause, no one will give you any sympathy, now move.." Kabal hissed, walking past the man without a care in the world.

TheJtlman

Sky was trying to think of a plan to get her letters back. She hated herself for getting drunk, she knew what happens when she does, and it is not helpful. She was pacing, trying to think of a way when she saw the man who interrogated her. He was with an Imperial and someone else, but she really couldn't see who the man was because of his robes. She was going to avoid them when an idea popped in her mine. She thought it over a little bit, then decided that it was her best option. She walked over to the. They noticed her coming over, and she couldn't tell, but they might have snickered as she wobbled over to these gentlemen.

Sky: Excuse me gentlemen, and my interrogator, but I was wondering if you could help me with something. My letters that I was suppose to deliver seem to have been stolen, and I need your assistance to help me get them back. *lowers voice* They were taken by the Stormcloaks, and they have important information that needs to go to the other holds. *raises voice to normal level* If you help me, I can't pay you with gold. I can find another way, maybe. I do have a plan in mine, as stupid as it may be, mainly for me. So, will he help a drunken girl.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Gidian was about to walk away with his companion, and begin the search for the courier, when she came to them. She still seemed to be suffering from the negative effects of drinking, but she made it to them. She said, "Excuse me gentlemen, and my interrogator, but I was wondering if you could help me with something. My letters that I was suppose to deliver seem to have been stolen, and I need your assistance to help me get them back. she lowered her voice, "They were taken by the Stormcloaks, and they have important information that needs to go to the other holds." Now, in a normal tone, "If you help me, I can't pay you with gold. I can find another way, maybe. I do have a plan in mine, as stupid as it may be, mainly for me. So, will he help a drunken girl?"

"Stolen..." Gidian said, reviewing in his mind what had taken place in the inn. And then it came to him. The guard that had thrown her satchel at her. Turning to the Vigilant, he asked, "Remember those guards that threw you out of the inn? Stormcloak spies, my guess. I overheard talk of spies from the commander, at the encampment along the main road." Now turning to his former apprentice, he asked, "What say you? You wanted to help their cause. Here's the chance." Of course, Gidian had no intention of refusing the woman's request, even if Kabal refused.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kabal blushed abit when the girl referred to him as her "Interrogator," and masked it with a smug smile. "Pay us in another way huh?" the Assassin turned his head to Gidian and gave him a perverted wink. "Alright, I'm sure we could work something out," he said smiling devilishly. "But first, I have to deliver this letter," he lied, running in and out of the Jarl's longhouse to make it look like he had just talked with the Lord of Falkreath himself. When Kabal exited the house, he found them still waiting, and walked up, "So where is this Encampment?" he asked simply.

Pontius was taken back. In the last few minutes of conversation between he, the rouges, and Sky, he had learned that not only was there a rebellion against Ulfric rising, but that these 3 were about to head out on a journey to fight Stormcloaks and retrieve letters concerning the rebellion. Pontius thought to himself for a moment about the situation he was in. He could help them, and work towards the good of taking Ulfric off of the throne, but in doing so, Stormcloak soldiers could die simply following orders. This is what Pontius hated about war, the way the lines between good and evil were blurred severely. After careful consideration, he made his decision. He caught up to the three, " Wait! I have decided to come with you three to aid you. I am not yet ready to directly fight these Stormcloaks, and I urge you to avoid bloodshed if you can. But, I will be waiting in the wings, ready to heal any wounds you may sustain. I will stay close by, and come at the first sound of fighting."

TheJtlman

Sky: We can try to do it without bloodshed, though it will be harder. Ugh, sorry my head hurts. So, here is the situation. We have someone a Redguard can do what the Dark Brotherhood can do, maybe even better. An imperial who is a healer. A Nord whose abilities that I do not know, though you do seem familiar. And me, a drunken girl who has received no actually training. Mr. Nord, giving that your cape is dark and it was hard to notice you, that you have some good experience in stealth. This plan may have been made with the drunken part of me, but it is the only thing I can really think of.

Sky decided to sit down, not being able to stand due to still feeling the effects of the alcohol.

Sky: So, the plan. The camp is not to far away if I am correct. It is where the Khajiit Caravan usually rest when they are here. I want the 2 stealthy peoples to go in first and get behind them. Imperial, I want you to stand close to the exit on ready. Me, I am going to walk in there and pretend that I am still really drunk. I will taunt them that I still have the real letters, and that they grabbed the fake ones. I have some blank pages here, so I will flash them these. When they are on me, Mr. Nord and Mr. Kidnapper will come on them and take them out. I know Mr. Imperial would prefer no bloodshed, but you may do as you wish. I do personally think that you should kill the Stormcloak bastards, but I have a grudge against them. I would also prefer you to take care of them so I wouldn't need Mr. Imperial's aid. If there is any questions, ask now. Otherwise, I will be walking in there camp in 5 minutes.

SonOfSkyrim91

By time Utadee woke up, Pontius was gone. He had taken all of his things with him. He did not bother to check on Elizabeth, he was sure she could be trusted alone. She seemed sensible enough. His mind was fogged, and he was still feeling the effects of the alcohol, very much so. He skipped breakfast, and headed straight out. He usually spend his morning chopping wood, it wasn't good pay but it was easily enough to live off of. The Argonian reached for his axe, and headed out the door. He began walking to the job, towering over everyone in the streets whilst they stared up at him in disgust and shouted abuse at him. He just kept his eyes forward and kept walking. He walked past the tavern, and after much thought he decided to go and apologize to Narri. As he entered, he saw Sky, Pontius and two other men in a corner talking. Sky was obviously still a bit drunk, and Pontius seemed uneasy. He struggled to identify the other men, but eventually succeeded in identifying them as the Redguard man and the hooded man from last night. Curiosity finally got the best of him, and he found himself taking slow steps towards the group. As he approached, his mouth opened and he uttered a single, awkward word; "Hi..."

TheJtlman

Sky was glad that Utadee was here. She felt more relaxed now, knowing that a close friend was here with her. Looking back, everyone was starting to leave, getting in there positions for the plan. Walking over to her Argonian companion, she stopped right by him.

Sky: Hey, Utadee, You know when I am get those stupid plans that usually cause someone as a distraction and they usually end up getting killed, usually involving traitors as the distraction.

Uta: Yes . . .

Sky: I may be that distraction right now.

He stared at her with look of disbelief in his eyes.

Sky: Do you want to stand over there and wait until the Stormcloaks get angry. Okay, thank you.

Sky ran toward the entrance, then started to pretend she drunk, walking toward the enemy camp.

Sky: You people are so silly. I has the reals letters. My suppers knew you would come for those things, so I got fake things, which you has now.

They were getting ready to grab at her, not kill her. Why would they need to kill a drunken girl when they could just grab her.

SonOfSkyrim91

Utadee stared in disbelief from perch as Sky wandered into the camp shouting nonsense at the Stormcloak soldiers. It would have been funny, but the possibility of them turning hostile and killing her on the spot was too great to ignore. He waited, he would only step in if they turned hostile or if the Redguard and Nord stepped in. It was all part of the plan. Although he did feel like he could have been helping in a more productive way, he stayed put. He watched as she spun around, waving sheets of paper and shouted almost inaudible nonsense. The Stormcloaks were slow to react, standing around her and watching the show for a minute or two. It wasn't long, however, before they began moving towards her, crowding around. He could see that the men were especially eager to grab the poor drunken girl. He let out a quiet chuckle from where he watched. It was tempting, oh so tempting, to let fly an arrow and watch the chaos consume the camp, but he had to wait for the other two men. They were supposedly the muscle in this operation. He understood, they looked the part much more so than Utadee, he had not come prepared for a fight. Pontius was nearby, a bit closer to the town, ready to jump in and help if need be. Now all he had to do was wait, and watch the plan unfold or fall to pieces in front of him.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Sky's antics amused Kabal as he watched from his hiding spot, perched in a tall Oak tree, Utadee and Gidian close by. The Redguard turned his head to his former Mentor, giving him silent hand gestures, signaling him to follow his lead. Kabal jumped down and purposely landed in a large bush, making a rustling sound. A Stormcloak keeping watch with his arms crossed heard the commotion, and wearily waltzed over to the Assassin's cover, unknowing of Kabal's presence within. The soldier scanned his surroundings, seeing nothing in the dense forest that surrounded the Stormcloak Camp. Trying to get him closer to the shrubbery, Kabal rustled the bushes some more, getting the Nord's attention. Pointing his spear at the bush where Kabal hid, the Stormcloak prepared to jab the shrubs. However, before anything could be done, the Assassin rose from his cover and without hesitation, blew a dart at the Nord's exposed neck with a bamboo blowgun. The Man's eyes widened as he fell to the ground paralyzed, helpless for the next 10 seconds. Knowing he didn't have any time to spare, Kabal quickly removed a cloth and a medium sized pink vile, uncorking the lid with his teeth, careful not to breath the substance in. Dabbing the cloth in the sparkling pink liquid, the Redguard pressed it against the Nord's nose and mouth, the Soldier's last vision was Kabal smiling, standing over him as his sight faded to black, falling into a deep slumber.

Dragging the unconscious Stormcloak into the bushes, Kabal spent the next 5 minutes changing clothes, throwing on the Nord's armor. Besides his accent, Kabal could pass for one of Ulfric's men. Fur Gauntlets, boots, the fabled blue armor, and of course, a blue Guard's helmet to disguise his foreign face. taking the Spear, Kabal looked to the trees where Utadee and Gidian hid, not being able to see them through the thick mess of leaves and darkness, he gave a thumbs up, advising Gidian that obtaining a Uniform was the best course of action. Walking away, Kabal approached 5 of the Stormcloaks, who were laughing and nudging each other's arms as they surrounded Sky, amused and feeling rather...debaucherous.

As the Assassin squeezed his way into the group, he stood and observed, slightly curious as to where this could lead. A devilish smile crept under his helmet as he exclaimed, "Heh, looks like the Gods sent us a little playmate." The Stormcloaks didn't seem to notice his Redguard accent and boasted hardy laughs, patting Kabal on the back. "Aye, the wench is drunk too! I hope she isn't too fragile, we like to play rough.." an Officer said, winking at Sky, grinning and exposing his putrid yellow chompers.

TheJtlman

Sky was angered greatly by the the comments that were just made. Detecting a Redguard accent, she would not give him, anything later. They Stormcloaks started creeping toward her, slow enough to make her feel nervous. When the got close to her, one of them grabbed her breast. She followed this action by kicking him in the baby makers.

Sky: No, just no. Have some decency man, if word got around you are a perverted pig, you might not get a lovely girl to call your own. *turns to an officer* And you.

She walked up to him and kicked him in his crotch as well.

Sky: Don't ever call me a wench again, got that.

Proud of her work, she figured the plan was pretty much ruined any way. She walked up to a third man, then kicked him in a familiar fashion that everyone else felt. Then, she bolted toward the captains tent, grabbing the letters. The Nord men went to get there weapons, and she raced back toward town, hoping to get some help, at least more then help then the Redguard was.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Sighing in annoyance, Kabal dimmed his eyes as Sky went to work launching a series of powerful kicks to the surrounding men's groins. She bolted towards the Captain's tent to retrieve the letters while the Soldier's went to grab their weapons. Covering for her, the Redguard started to point East and exclaim, "There, she went that way!" Running, the Stormcloaks began to charge east to capture the feisty woman, Kabal jogging behind them for a moment before rushing after Sky when he was sure they were far enough. Tearing off the uniform as he ran, Kabal rushed past the trees where Utadee and Gidian hid, "She got the letters, lets go!" he shouted, not stopping to talk with them. Catching up to the Nordic woman, the Assassin grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in the darkness of the surrounding trees, obviously angry.

"What in the name of Sithis is wrong with you woman?!" Kabal questioned frustrated. "Now those men will be searching for you, its no longer safe here, even in rebel territory!" Taking a deep breath, the Redguard calmed down and said softly, "Look, sometimes you have to do things you don't like in order to achieve a goal. I wouldn't have let them do anything to you love, you're my ally now, I was simply playing the part." looking around, Kabal's eyes locked with Sky's, "Com'n, its not safe to be here right now, we'll travel through the woods, the main roads are too risky at the moment," he informed her, beginning to jog through the mess of broken tree limbs and brush that littered the dirt ground. He stopped and turned to Sky, who hadn't yet began to follow, "Are you coming? the others will find us sooner or later, Gidian never seems to be unable to track me.." he smirked, waiting for the woman.

TheJtlman

Sky was ashamed of her behavior and her overreaction. She should have known better then to let her feelings get the better of her. She sighed, and started following the man. Looking through the letters, she found a checklist that wasn't hers. Going threw it, she saw a list of other couriers she knew. Seeing a check on two, she quickly went threw the letters. Not all of them were hers. She saw one letter addressed to her. Opening the envelope and letter, she started to read it. As she was reading it, horror started to fill her up through her body. After finishing it, she was shivering a little bit. She walked up to the Redguard and got his attention. She handed him the letter and he read it out loud.

Kabal: Dear Sky,

"The Jarls have been discussing your efficiency as a courier. Though you may not have been on the front lines directly, carrying these messages have been quite dangerous. Some people may be content with that, but you even go as far as to help come up with our tacticians with some of there plans. The Jarls have decided to promote you to the front lines, and when you receive this letter, we will wish for you to come back as soon as possible. We know you even have your own armor that was modeled for you."

Singed,

Proventus

Kabal: Well love, I don't see why you look concerned.

Sky was looking down at the ground, embarrassed.

Sky:...I...I'm not...I can't really...I don't know how to fight.

SonOfSkyrim91

The show was quite humorous, actually. The Redguard was eager to get into the fight, quickly disguising himself as a Stormcloak soldier and blending into the crowd. He couldn't see much from his branch, but from what he gathered she was being harassed. There was a short burst of comments, all met with laughter. There was a movement on the far side of the crowd, and suddenly Sky was delivering a long saga of brutal and exceptionally painful looking kicks to the men's crotches. She ran, towards a tent, grabbing a thick bunch of papers and running back towards the town. The Redguard directed the men the other way, then ran after her, calling for him and the Nord man to follow. Utadee stayed where he was for a moment, and watched as the men returned to the camp and the confusion set in. They were arguing and shouting, and Utadee saw it as a perfect opportunity to wreak psychological havoc.

He threw rocks around, making noises all around the men and causing them to go this way then that. He ran around the outside of the camp, quickly and quietly, rustling bushes and deliberately snapping twigs. Then he waited until they were all facing the other way, and set off at a leisurely pace towards town. It was not long before he heard the heavy footsteps of running men behind him. He waited for them to catch up. "Hey!" one said, putting his hand on Utadee's shoulder and wheeling him around. "Get your hands off me!" Utadee hissed back, sure that both his aggression and build would encourage them to leave him alone. When the man tried again, Utadee took a more physical approach, pushing him away and lashing out with one his clawed hands, slashing across the man's unprotected face. His claws cut deep, and the man fell to the floor screaming whilst two ran away.Another tried to tend to his wounds. The last two approached him. "How dare you touch a son of Skyrim with your disgusting, unwashed, marsh-stained beast hands!" Utadee felt his blood boiling. Racism was low, even for a Stormcloak. "It's a shame you're not gonna be able to say you're a better fighter than a 'beast'." He lashed out again, not using his claws, landing the blow just below the first man's left eye, and following through with a series of blows that left the man dazed and barely conscious, laying on the floor to try and stem the blood flowing forth from his broken nose. The second one got the hint, and fled as Utadee raised his fists. He thought about chasing him down and finishing it, but instead decided it was a bad idea. He kicked the downed man a few times in the stomach, just a few to consolidate his victory, and then set off back towards town. Just a few minuted down the road, he saw a rather scared looking Sky,a bundle of notes in her hand, and the Redguard, a single note raised to his eye level in his hand.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kabal gave a calm expression as he read the letter outloud, and suddenly felt a sense of pity for the girl. "A messenger fighting on the front lines? this Rebellion must be more desperate than I anticipated.." he said with a small smirk. "Well, I won't sugar coat it for you..fighting on the front with no prior experience is really just a death sentence..but don't worry, I'll protect you," the Assassin said smiling and with a devilish wink. "Here, we need to get out of here, follow me.." Kabal informed her, taking her hand gently in his and guiding her through the dark woods. The Redguard noticed Utadee in pursuit, but didn't slow down, figuring the lizard was fast enough to catch up. Soon they disappeared into the darkness, the Assassin's ally, and came upon the an abandoned watch tower a couple miles away from Falkreath.

Swinging his grappling hook atop the tower, Kabal listened for the sound of metal clinging against rock, smiling at the small noise. Checking the inside for any intruders, the Redguard found the tower empty, and returned outside with Sky, but not finding Utadee. "Huh, I thought he would catch up...whatever, he is more than capable of holding his own," the Assassin said reassuringly. "The stairs are too unstable to walk on, hop on my back love," Sky nodded and jumped onto the Redguard's back, wrapping her arms around his solid core as he began to scale the Tall tower. They reached the top after 30-40 feet up, and Kabal carefully climbed over the ledge with the woman still holding onto him. Once at the top, Kabal only found a single bed roll and a table with an old chair. "Here, you can take the bed, I'll keep watch," he said softly, his piercing white eyes scanning the entire area for any suspicious souls. The Redguard's eyes began to wander over to Sky, who was getting ready to sleep, but still scanning over the letters. "She is a lovely young thing," he thought, Sky's eyes suddenly met his and he quickly looked the other way, cheeks slightly blushing.

TheJtlman

<View of Kairu>

Kairu watched the events that unfolded with a young girl of Nordish heritage. When Elizabeth left he followed close behind. He watched as the Dragonborn was taken to sleep in the residence of an Argonian. When he was sure she was safe, he went back to the Inn. Going to the room of the man, he walked in to update him of what has happened.

Kai: Sir, I would like to inform you that the Dragonborn was sitting at the bar with a young Nord girl. They were kicked out with some others, for one man used magic. If you wish, I can take you to where she is asleep right now.

<View of Sky>

Sky was going threw the letters, when she looked at the the man. He looked away in embarrassment, which brought a giggle out of her. She had no Idea what to think of the man, or the letters from the other couriers, she assumed they were killed, which would have been a shame, some of them were cute. She walked over to the Redguard and planted a kiss on his hand.

Sky: Goodnight.

She walked over to the sleeping roll and got in. She then struggled a little, and managed to take of her blood stained clothes. She would get more the next day. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Nodding as Sky fell into a soft slumber, Kabal smiled slightly at the kiss that she had planted on his dark hand, and sat on the ledge of the abandoned tower, striking a match to light a crudely rolled cigarette. Everything was happening so fast, one moment he was a skilled Assassin, making good coin off of his various kills, the next he was watching over this peculiar woman and joining a Rebellion that he really had no significant opinion. Sighing, the Redguard watched as smoke poured from his nostrils and clouded the night air. Gazing at the stars, Kabal didn't know how long it would be before the others found them, hopefully a while, he enjoyed being alone with this woman; why was beyond him, he usually kept his emotions and personal feelings out of his decisions. No matter, what was done was done, and for the rest of the night, the Assassin kept watch.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    OOC: Seeing as Kyzie hasn't had any RP activity yet is on the shout box all day I'm going to control his character a little, but I'd prefer someone else to help out with that as I already control 2, sorry for this OOC being so long.

Elizabeth didn't leave Utadee's house, instead she cleaned it. She spent a majority of the day tidying every bit of mess she could find, by the time she was done it was spotless. She then began dancing around the house, and singing. She decided she would await Utadee's return, to see his reaction. She didn't eat anything in fear of him not liking that. She starved the whole day. Occasionally she'd try do what she had done earlier, that shout, but couldn't. She looked at the table, "Rawr!" she tried yelling. Nothing. "Boom!" she yelled, holding out her arms. She repeated this process a few times. Scrunching up her face in disappointment,as nothing happened she continued dancing around the house.

Daryl heard a knock on the door, It was the Akaviri. Before Daryl could say anything the man walked in. "Sir, I would like to inform you that the Dragonborn was sitting at the bar with a young Nord girl. They were kicked out with some others, for one man used magic. If you wish, I can take you to where she is asleep right now." "Alright." Daryl said, the Akaviri led Daryl to the house. "I'll come check on her in the morning." and Daryl left the Akaviri. The next morning he went looking, he knocked on the door. "Coming!" he heard Elizabeths voice sing out. She came about 10 seconds later, he was about to knock again when the door swung open. "Cmon Beth let's go." Elizabeth didn't budge, but stared at him blankly. "You ok?" he asked. "Yes, I'm just waiting for the others to return. You're welcome in if you like." she offered, Daryl refused. "I'll wait out here, just lemme know when you're ready to go." He leaned against the wall. Elizabeth opened the door and proceeded outside, "Actually..." she started. "I think we should help out with the rebellion." Daryl stood up properly, "And why's that? Who have you been talking to?" he asked. "No it's just..." she was growing nervous, "So others would be freed from oppression, like I was." Daryl thought about what to say, and came up with nothing. "I'll think about it." Elizabeths light blue eyes lit up with excitement, "Thank you! Oh thank you thank you thank you!" Elizabeth left the house and spun around a few times, Daryl spoke up. "You know there'll be killing, right?" He asked, arms folded. Elizabeth stopped, held her own hand and nodded, mostly looking at the ground. "Yes, and I'm prepared to deal with that." She said. "Whatever." Daryl said, still leaning back against the wall. Elizabeth went back inside, door still open and tidied things up just that little bit more while Daryl waited.