• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Has anyone come across any new unique bows or daggers? The new weapons I've found so far look awesome, but I'm playing Dragonborn with a character that uses bows and dual daggers, and I'd love it if there was something special for her on Solstheim!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I saw that the Nords of Solstheim had their own bows, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Not really super unique, but different nonetheless.

raven63

Dwarven black bow of fate it has chaos(50% to absorb health/magic/stamina) its great

raven63

Karstage(spelling)? a dawrven ruin you need 4 recouneces gems 2 are found on a dead body in karstage 1 sold buy the guy near the still stider 1 in either of the dawrven runes

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
So that's what the resonance gems are for :eek:

Pharaun159

I think the nord daggers look amazing, as does the nord bow. If you followed the light armored side of the smithing perk tree you can make them yourself.

raven63

Can that bow be disenchanted like the Champion`s Cudgel ?

Sadly no

Also the glass bow of the stagg king you buy if off the guy who shows up once at the ramshackle trading post at midnight for every 20 animals killed the blessing gets stronger he was glitched on my game and i had to pickpoket off him

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts