any one got any tips or advice on a nord warrior/mage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twiffle

your welcome,, i just dont want you to make a mistake and it spoil your enjoyment of a great game, :)

jonathan90

well known member
your welcome,, i just dont want you to make a mistake and it spoil your enjoyment of a great game, :)
thats why we are all hear to learn about the game but when you wear clothes or armour the alteration perk will work on almost everything? well it should right?

jonathan90

well known member
yes, maybe I should of chosen a breton for the battlemage????

Twiffle

thats why we are all hear to learn about the game but when you wear clothes or armour the alteration perk will work on almost everything? well it should right?

the spell will work EG: if you cast oakflesh on clothes it will give you 40 points of armor. if you got the 1/3 mage armour it will change to 80 points and so on... However if you then equiped a piece of light armour such as a bracer it will be reduced by 40 points because you now have armour equiped, it is specifically for use with clothes only.

jonathan90

well known member
the spell will work EG: if you cast oakflesh on clothes it will give you 40 points of armor. if you got the 1/3 mage armour it will change to 80 points and so on... However if you then equiped a piece of light armour such as a bracer it will be reduced by 40 points because you now have armour equiped, it is specifically for use with clothes only.
cheers....thanks for the info.

jonathan90

well known member
look guys I do not think that my nord is really suited for a warrior mage at all. I am going to take all your advice, and I am going to make a new character breton race as a battlemage warrior/mage and specialize in bound weapons and summoning techniques and forget about alteration spells for good because my nord is just not suited for this at all. so I am going for a battlemage warrior/mage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts