Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
What did history write for the altmer?

Sent with my mind.

Harc

Big Hog
The creation of the language that all 9 known races in tamriel speak, the birth of fine arcane arts, the closing of the oblivion gates in the elven lands, the domination of an entire empire.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
doesnt the thalmor take credit for closing the oblivion gates in cyrodil or where there gates opened evrywhere.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I need to confess to something. In spite of my deep hatred for the Thalmor......

I find Elenwen incredibly sexy and hot :)
Elenwen.jpg
I love a woman who can be in control and dominating. She even has her own kinky torture chamber in the basement of her solar :)

Something tells me that she would be great in the bedroom.

Lifts-Her-Tail

I dont particularly like the Domination, but they are quite cool as they have done quite well for themselves, to have an embassy in Skyrim and basically have control over some parts of Skyrim, but I still dislike them because, well I was chased by about 50 of them because by accident I Fus Ro Darhed them, but there was a troll behind them thats a true story!
images

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
The Thalmor would probably dominate the Nords in a battle, tbh, only because of their magic. Without it, Nords would impale you elves on a pike.

With that said, I think the only reason why the Thalmor are so successful is because they attacked the Empire/Provinces at the best possible time when everyone is at their weakest. Playing Skyrim against the Empire with the Talo's ban is brilliant, and will only prove to benefit them in the end.

In the mean time me and my Redguard character are just chillin over here in Hammerfell. Remember Hammerfell? The place you TRIED to take but got ya ass beat. Yeah.

Come-At-Me-Bro-khal-drogo-23525547-500-282.gif

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The Thalmor would probably dominate the Nords in a battle, tbh, only because of their magic. Without it, Nords would impale you elves on a pike.

Not necessary. The Thalmor may specialize in using magic during battle, but guess what? The Nords has access to enchantment weapons and armor.They can use magic in a form of enchantment right back at them.

TESV2012-12-1123-10-43-96_zpsb83218de.png

TESV2012-12-1123-10-50-77_zps69d7a2d0.png

They can wear Necklaces, Rings, and use Shields with Resist Magic enchantments.

Ulfric has an enchantment axe mind you so Nords aren't afraid to use enchantment weapons to fight in battle :)

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Not necessary. The Thalmor may specialize in using magic during battle, but guess what? The Nords has access to enchantment weapons and armor.They can use magic in a form of enchantment right back at them.

TESV2012-12-1123-10-43-96_zpsb83218de.png

TESV2012-12-1123-10-50-77_zps69d7a2d0.png

They can wear Necklaces, Rings, and use Shields with Resist Magic enchantments.

Ulfric has an enchantment axe mind you so Nords aren't afraid to use enchantment weapons to fight in battle :)

I don't mean to be a party pooper but ...

......the Altmer can too......

but like I said, one on one, a Nord could probably take a Thalmor and then rip his heart out. With the division of Skyrim right now, and the fact the Thalmor would come full-force to take the Nords, I don't see much of a chance of them coming out of it the victor.

In any case, ONLY DEATH FOR THE ELVEN DOGS

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
doesnt the thalmor take credit for closing the oblivion gates in cyrodil or where there gates opened evrywhere.

Yes. They also take credit for bringing back the moons and ending the Void Nights using "undiscovered Dawn Magic."

Don't believe everything you hear.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Guys, the Elves - and the Thalmor in particular - are supreme for the soul reason that they are the cleverest race (as a whole) walking Tamriel at the moment. I don't care if they are evil, they are still supreme. They have singlehandedly managed to overthrow countries and even trick the Imperials into giving over the most important part of their lives. To be honest they are just sneaky b*stards and I love them for that.

Docta Corvina

As a proud Legionnaire from Cyrodiil I really, REALLY don't like the Thalmor.

But...

I will most certainly buy into the Elven supremacy of Ondolemar~

srnpcondolemar.jpg

That is a bundle of yes'ness. And the only Altmer who has caught my affections. :oops:

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Please give me a reason why we don't have the right to outlaw talos

Please give me a reason why you do have the right to outlaw Talos. Regardless of what you believe, regardless of whether or not he is a true god, what the elves did by outlawing Talos sits them right up there with Mao and autocratic China. Nords can worship whoever they want. I could worship a tree named Harold, if I wanted to. That's not for them to decide.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The elves have every right to claim dominence, they were shunned away from their contributions to the formation of the empire. Tibet septum had no right to storm provinces full of uncooperative barbarians and form an empire with them. Though he is highly respected.

I'm sorry, but isn't that exactly what the Thalmor did? This is like a Roman telling the US to stop going to war.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
SCALY POWER! 'rgonia!